Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

When Lana finally releases the music video for YAIL and it opens with Lana looking gorgeous in 70's inspired look and she has a long monologue about how amazing it is to be young and in love, but how love can sometimes just be an illusion and the song begins and we hear "mama papapa perfect illusion".

tumblr_ltls9kesHm1qd7lvk.gif

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

why is all the fanart for this era so good and it hasn't even begun

The fanart is BETTER than the real art/cover will be.

Chuck will find a way to gives us an ugly album cover/single cover again, Honeymoon pt 2 is coming! I can feel it  :eek:

hes been exposed already. He's a middle aged MAN.

LOL yall need to stop age shaming that China.B!tch person. Like isn't Lana in her 30s? That means China and her are in the same peer group  :uh:

if it leaks it leaks if it doesnt it doesnt why are people saying that theyre gonna die if a song from the album leaks like... you do realize the song would have been released anyway. leaks are only unfortunate because it means theres some1 out there who likes spoiling things for other people so they can seem cool in the fanbase

but theres people on here who say "leak it!!11!" and then when it leaks those same people are like "the fanbase is horrible!! the leaker isnt a true fan they should delete themselves!!1"

do you want lana music? or not? make up your mind

pNjWdpc.png

but how do people get this :) to start off with? like just see lana on the street and be like "hey hoe send me your new content, ive been a fan since 99 hoe"

Most likely from hacking into producers laptops/accounts

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if it leaks it leaks if it doesnt it doesnt why are people saying that theyre gonna die if a song from the album leaks like... you do realize the song would have been released anyway. leaks are only unfortunate because it means theres some1 out there who likes spoiling things for other people so they can seem cool in the fanbase

but theres people on here who say "leak it!!11!" and then when it leaks those same people are like "the fanbase is horrible!! the leaker isnt a true fan they should delete themselves!!1"

do you want lana music? or not? make up your mind

It's been discussed many times but correct me if I'm wrong - I think it's because if it leaks, there's a chance the song is never to be released, the same way pre-Dan UV has been scrapped, and so it's most likely we will never hear it entirely or the way it's supposed to be. It's also out of respect for Lana not to leak something she's working on currently but that seems a detail for some people and capital for some others. We all want more Lana music, we all love her music otherwise none of us would be here, but what could give the most chance to hear the most possible music?

ZKcaooE.png

It's been discussed many times but correct me if I'm wrong - I think it's because if it leaks, there's a chance the song is never to be released, the same way pre-Dan UV has been scrapped, and so it's most likely we will never hear it entirely or the way it's supposed to be. It's also out of respect for Lana not to leak something she's working on currently but that seems a detail for some people and capital for some others. We all want more Lana music, we all love her music otherwise none of us would be here, but what could give the most chance to hear the most possible music?

Was pre UV scrapped due to leaks?

Was pre UV scrapped due to leaks?

I may be totally wrong, but what I understood was that the Untouchable 5 are called like this because since Black Beauty leaked it affected Lana a lot and she had to rework it but again I might be wrong don't roast me

ZKcaooE.png

I may be totally wrong, but what I understood was that the Untouchable 5 are called like this because since Black Beauty leaked it affected Lana a lot and she had to rework it but again I might be wrong don't roast me

Ah okay :P

I don't want it to leak (even though I don't understand them holding it backh) but you can't compare pre-Dan-UV with YAIL.

YAIL and the album it belongs to seem to be finished/almost finished, while the album Black Beauty was supposed to be on was still in the concept-phase when the track randomly leaked and Lana got discouraged from finishing this album (and srsly, as nice as those outtakes are, I'm glad we got UV like it is instead of an untouchable-five-album).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think that you're right

Even from a commercial standpoint, leaks ruin the record's momentum, the excitement around the release of a single, etc. So it's no bueno, in any way. If it leaks, it leaks, but I think Lana and the album would do very well without them. Idk why we're still discussing this