Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I'm so very lost I totally understand why things can't leak here anymore but are these "snippets" I'm reading about from old stuff or "yail" just confused is all

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

lol wat if she rerecord yayo again cuz she played it solo over the summer 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Ok then what ab serial killer

i was totally joking but i'm here for serial killer produced by emile haynie

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

IM SO EXCITED I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE A LONG TIME I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK ONLY A DAY TO "this b***h is never going to release something again" TURN INTO "YAS BABE RELEASE THIS :) MOVIE NOW"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

He was listed as producer alongside Benny Blanco and Rick Nowels for the single "Young and In Love", when it was registered online.

Yes, he's too in the producers album list.

???, ?????????

I don't understand what's holding Lana back from announcing it since it's practically announced itself  :oprah3:

She must have given permission for the posters to go out right? So she knew people were going too see them and freak out thats why I don't understand why hasn't she made an announcement yet. :uh:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54