Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

what

I'm always thirsty for new music. It would be really really sad for Lana but we could have 2 albums when she records another one or we would get a better one if the leaked one sucks.

Mfhp.gif

I'm always thirsty for new music. It would be really really sad for Lana but we could have 2 albums when she records another one or we would get a better one if the leaked one sucks.

uhm... what the fuck did i just read

i cant really put in words what im thinking rn so i'll just leave it like that

image.png

Well, it's late at night in the U.S. I think that if it's gonna be announced or even released today, it'll be when it causes the most impact in as many countries as possible. Usually in the afternoon in Europe and early in the morning in the U.S.

It's.... just a sad situation. This era really started in a bad way lmao

Anyway the song is not that beautiful, it has cute melodies and the lyrics are good but it still sounds like a demo to me, idk, nothing memorable 

Yeah, I feel like the version that leaked is a demo or has been heavily edited. Maybe it is the LQ but I hope the iTunes version (if it is released) sounds better. :defeated:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I mean it's sooooo unfortunate that it leaked but I still haven't listened to it, i'm sure others fans won't either so outside of this little bubble of core fans, who else would even notice or be motivated to track it down? Like have blogs written about the leak?

The only reason I found out at all is because someone posted the song on Tumblr.

I mean it's sooooo unfortunate that it leaked but I still haven't listened to it, i'm sure others fans won't either so outside of this little bubble of core fans, who else would even notice or be motivated to track it down? Like have blogs written about the leak?

I just typed "Lana del rey young and in love" on google and there was an artcile with the zippyshare link in it, so 1 flop blog did talk about it. 

It's almost 8am and I have yet to sleep at all because I'm too afraid to plus I had so many cups of really caffeinated tea during the whole Ed fiasco to keep myself calm and I just :rip: why do things have to be so messy all of the time

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's better if the discussion about the song here is delayed until the actual release, even if the "damage is done" do it out of respect for Lana in this situation...

I think we're beyond thay

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's almost 8am and I have yet to sleep at all because I'm too afraid to plus I had so many cups of really caffeinated tea during the whole Ed fiasco to keep myself calm and I just :rip: why do things have to be so messy all of the time

Sorry queen, sending you love! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

:(

there there my queen elle.

sending u love and a link to honeymoon to help u get some sleep

https://play.spotify.com/album/2DpEBrjCur1ythIZ10gJWw?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

giphy.gif