Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

where's the joke ? I just don't remember if Lana's page has always had 31 videos or just now lmao

LANA 1001: Introduction to Lana Del Rey Studies

i.Why China.Palace is a rat

ii.Why LDR uploaded two Tropico (one for US only, one for WW) videos on her VEVO

iii.Why fan should not read through 40 pages of any thread on Lanaboards when nothing happens

================================

those fans complained about the minimal promo she had in previous eras and took down all the posters (which are clearly the only promo she has atm)

:facepalm:

giphy.gif

those fans complained about the minimal promo she had in previous eras and took down all the posters (which are clearly the only promo she has atm)

:facepalm:

IKR  :facepalm:  But at least they waited until pictures of them started circulating online and publications started writing about it.

I feel so sorry for Lana for having to deal with this bullshit, from the incompetent ass team to her rabid ass "fans". She put so much hard work and effort into her vision only for it to be trashed by some pieces of shits who care what a handful of teenagers they don't even know think about them on the internet. How fucking boring must your life to be for you to go through the effort of acquiring this song and then publishing it, completely fucking over Lana in the process, just to have some people have a vague sense of "respect" over you??? You can't even go through Lana's tag anywhere without coming across this song which we weren't even supposed to be aware of until yesterday. What the fuck did Lana ever do to deserve this shit??

What if all of this is planned? The leaks, the poster, the silence from Lana.

Watch her announce another song with a radio premiere date.

Try to spin this as positively as I can.

ALLEGEDLY**** snippets of the whole album have been circulating for a while

Oh, I thought they meant that other whole songs were being circulated publicly on social media.

Her team knew this song was out there, they really should have encouraged a surprise release. It's like the people who had the song were waiting in the wings to leak it the SECOND promo was started for it. If they had just put it out yesterday at the same time that they put out the posters, the hype would have had less time to build, but the leak couldn't have happened.

Do you realize that if Eclipse hasn't tell us anything about new album or single we probably wouldn know nothing about it ..We already knew so much than we should know and that is because of Eclipse that posted some info on twitter..And then , Lana dm him in order to stop it..Lana might be upset not only with the leak but with the whole situation 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Do you realize that if Eclipse hasn't tell us anything about new album or single we probably wouldn know nothing about it ..We already knew so much than we should know and that is because of Eclipse that posted some info on twitter..And then , Lana dm him in order to stop it..Lana might be upset not only with the leak but with the whole situation

But this just shows how incompetent Lana's team is. Lana shouldn't have to be the one to personally message Eclipse to stop leaking stuff, but she did anyway cause her team don't care

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven