Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

tumblr_olkl5sXUTw1v90acdo1_500.png

Like, what is he even doing?  :facepalm: Other artists have their stuff leak and you don't see their managers out here doing this. I can't.

This is ridiculous, the damage is done and that's how they react. To me seems like he's mocking over lanas hard work been leaked. This wouldn't even happen if her management team wasn't so incompetent in fisrt place :bye2:

mH6fLZ4.gif

UGH its back on google. Im gonna try to report the link. people r saying its a demo?? but the full is out there and its HQ  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

I wonder if Lana's management would be more protective if this same thing happened to Dua Lipa....

probably because she's "newer"

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

still shaking my head over 'it's all too late'

wow.

On the one hand I know that there's nothing they could have done to stop it at that point because it was all over social media but the way he reacted was exactly the wrong way. It would have been better for none of them to say anything at all last night than to do what he did. Unprofessional AF.

Her manager is acting like such a teenager. Like grow the fuck up and pull your stuff together. Lana is a person yes but she is also a business. He is deliberately letting her fail by not releasing the song. I understand Lana is upset but managers are supposed to protect the artist and make sure their work does the best it can. Yet all her manager seems to be capable of is pouting in DMs and letting her team leak her music.

His manager is acting like such a teenager. Like grow the :)up and pull your crap together. Lana is a person yes but she is also a business. He is deliberately letting her fail by not releasing the song. I understand Lana is upset but managers are supposed to protect the artist and make sure their work does the best it can. Yet all her manager seems to be capable of is pouting in DMs and letting her team leak her music.

I know! It's like he saw an opportunity to use Lana's misfortune to cry on Insta to perfect strangers and share very personal details about her career with them in order to get some kind of attention. You're not supposed to go around telling teenagers online that your artist is considering not dropping their album because of a leak before you even give an official statement on it. WTF? I've never heard of ANY artist's management handling business this way.