Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

The thing is, we're thirsting and expecting her into releasing sometime in the coming weeks when we shouldn't even know about YAIL anyway - she hasn't even mentioned the new album yet, so there's no basis to our expectations tbh it can be pushed back as much as the label wants until any official mention is made

I think, if she doesn't begin the release cycle within the next two weeks then we're waiting for some magazine interviews to create hype instead of her just dropping the bomb after a year and a half, but that could probably take until mid-March to allow time for the magazine to promo themselves/Lanas interview

I just want her to start acknowledging and talking about the new project over anything else, so we can begin to anticipate the mood/general atmosphere and inspirations around the record :deadbanana:

Sidenote: do any of yall reckon Lana will attend some of the grammy events this year like she did last February? :creep: need to see her on the red carpet again

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

The thing is, we're thirsting and expecting her into releasing sometime in the coming weeks when we shouldn't even know about YAIL anyway - she hasn't even mentioned the new album yet, so there's no basis to our expectations tbh it can be pushed back as much as the label wants until any official mention is made

I think, if she doesn't begin the release cycle within the next two weeks then we're waiting for some magazine interviews to create hype instead of her just dropping the bomb after a year and a half, but that could probably take until mid-March to allow time for the magazine to promo themselves/Lanas interview

I just want her to start acknowledging and talking about the new project over anything else, so we can begin to anticipate the mood/general atmosphere and inspirations around the record :deadbanana:

Sidenote: do any of yall reckon Lana will attend some of the grammy events this year like she did last February? :creep: need to see her on the red carpet again

I don't think she's going to say anything before she drops the song because any kind of hype will most likely result in it leaking. That's not to say they're going to release it any time soon necessarily, but everythings so delicate for lana and her team rn they kind of have to opt for a surprise release

This

Woah. Major revelation. Had no clue.

LOL responded to the wrong person sorry boo

I hope Lana does some red carpets it would be great promo for her, and the only pics we get of her nowadays are when she's shopping or leaving hair salons. 

I would love if Lana did a cover of Beautiful People by Chris Brown (even if she already has registered a song with this really great title) - She could do it with her staff or work with a DJ.

- Why ?

- Because this song has some pauses/ moments without the voices that suit really good to Lana's vibes, style :) :D

Moreover, I hope that the new Record will be really upbeat with some really good taste and stlylish youth.

If all would depend on her I'm sure that she'd have made good choices but ...

I'm hoping for perfect songs as Black Beauty, Angels Forever, Never Let Me Go, ....... And  all the others 'cause they are all perfect. :D

Ok but Lana and her team have never had any type of release strategies lmao why do ya'll think they will this time around. It wouldn't be smart to release as the same time as Lorde or even Ratsley (I can't believe she's really part of LDR's competition now :deadbanana:) but I guess she won't really care

Side Note: remember when Lana was the only mainstream alternative girlie around and was almost on the same lever as Gaga, Katy etc.

giphy.gif