Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

It would be even more refreshing if she ditched the bad "california themed" music though  :makeup:

Yeah I have to agree with you there. I really miss her "New York" style/theme she had going on in AKA and parts of BTD. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I got it from the Canadian store, because that was the only one that had (maybe still has?) the LP pressed on blue vinyl rather than regular black. Including shipping, I think paid over € 140. Way overpriced, but it's a cool box set LMAO.

:toofunny:

lmaoooo it's hella expensive

but probably worth it, i love them

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

She hates being called Lizzy

This doesn't sound very healthy :toofunny:

the lyrics and message behind the track is truly amazing. It's so important to understand how controlled we are these days.

Wow, I didn't realize it until woke kween, Orwell of our generation, pop star Katy Perry revealed this important fact to the world !

fw34qSU.gif

truly the billboard 200 Snowden :oprah:

Honestly I don't think YAIL is coming any time soon, if they did all this mess to stop it from being leaked it means it isn't coming as soon as we thought

giphy.gif

i think YAIL is not even the first single 

why ? We know the music video was shot, it was registered, Lana has talked about it to fans... i don't think it's a situation like with Music to watch boys to

giphy.gif

@

@slumberparty

@

I disagree.

the earlier songs have to be considered the first chapter, if for nothing else than for

YAYO

Because YAYO showed that the concept the sound the writing the arrangements the music the whole works was 100% Elizabeth

and it is the conduit to everything that happened later on

and that Lana brought it back to her live shows with just a guitar, no band, shows the importance symbolically

YAYO in any version is a masterpiece

but with all the

s

h

i

t

Lana got from the haters/critics at the start, YAYO proves they were all 100% wrong in their lies

I know @elle considers it her favorite and one thing is very true-

If Lana never did any other song but YAYO she would still be one of the greats of all time on just that one song...sure would love if someday someway that song comes back, perhaps as a song in some tv show or movie

Just the phrasing alone.

and I really do not think anyone else could sing it. It is 100% Lana.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This doesn't sound very healthy :toofunny:

Wow, I didn't realize it until woke kween, Orwell of our generation, pop star Katy Perry revealed this important fact to the world !

fw34qSU.gif

truly the billboard 200 Snowden :oprah:

LMFAO 

i thought it hasnt been released yet because its not done... ? usually if a new album isnt done you shouldnt rush it cause everyone knows fast work equals sloppy work

pNjWdpc.png

I hope she doesn't drop YAIL on Valentines Day. It would be so cheesy and cliched  :facepalm:  :crai: It would bring in some much needed promo with minimal effort on Lana's part but yeah I still hate the idea/theory... 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I just wanted to say that the title - Young And In Love - totally makes me think of a couple of her older songs, like Prom Song, Butterflies and On Our Way. It would be so cool if there was some kind of connection, like one word or phrase that re-appears in the lyrics or something.  :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly I could imagine Serial Killer being on this album! I think she really wants to do something with the song since she's officially added it to her regular setlist. Even though we thought that was the case with Honeymoon, it didn't fit the theme of Honeymoon. I feel like it could fit very well with the title Young and In Love.  :flutter:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

We never knew when YAIL or the album were supposed to come out. For the album, there was probably not even a release date since it probably ain't even finished.

It is not really clever to push it back, since she will go head to head against Lorde, which is extremly dumb.

On the other hand, she really needs to bring her A-game. The competition she partly created for herself through her own music is gonna be tough now. There is no demand in some middle of the road record like Honeymoon was.

And she has to make up her mind if she wants others to replace her or if she wants to be able to set the tone. 

It's up to you, Lana!

Honestly I could imagine Serial Killer being on this album! I think she really wants to do something with the song since she's officially added it to her regular setlist. Even though we thought that was the case with Honeymoon, it didn't fit the theme of Honeymoon. I feel like it could fit very well with the title Young and In Love.  :flutter:

will thankfully never happen. she only sings it since y'all go apesh!t when she moans. and yes, lana goes for these cheap reactions live otherwise she wouldn't act like it is the paradise tour 3,5 years later  :)