Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

there's 3 snippets?? what account is this?

I don't wanna link the account bc so far it hasn't been gaining attention but there was a snippet that was so lq you could barely even make out what she was saying that got deleted and then in their story there's like a 1 sec snippet of her saying the word crazy - it isn't/wasn't anything to get excited about.

Ew no, "anavrin" sounds tacky. Like?? Nirvana spelled backwards... cringe....

So glad this tracklist is fake because the whole thing is a mess tbh

I was staring at that for so long trying to figure out what it meant :toofunny:

I think Nirvana would be a nice song title though, like the song itself would probably be tacky as hell but

qpgosw.jpg

I don't wanna link the account bc so far it hasn't been gaining attention but there was a snippet that was so lq you could barely even make out what she was saying that got deleted and then in their story there's like a 1 sec snippet of her saying the word crazy - it isn't/wasn't anything to get excited about.

I know which account you're talking about, yeah you could barely hear what she was saying. It was def YAIL tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I think the cover for Paradise was so pretty! I adored the colours, and the palm trees and pool in the background was such a lovely aesthetic! Her face was way over edited though... Ugh

I would probably say Paradise was my favourite Lana album cover (oh if only they'd not edited her face), I feel like it perfectly encapsulates the vibe of the album!

I agree. PD was a very rich, gold and tropic cover.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the album doesn't even need to be finished to release a lead single.

But in all seriouness, single and video are done for a long time now. They have both leaked like a wet tampon to a significant number of ppl and they try to chase homsexual teenagers accross America just to name them the source of leaks instead of releasing.

they are so fucking stupid, it actually hurts 

how do you know? it was the first one registered

Actually I think 'Wild Side' was the first one to be registered. Although I'm not sure if it was fake...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Actually I think 'Wild Side' was the first one to be registered. Although I'm not sure if it was fake...

It's not fake, but it's not a Lana's song. It's a remix that a random rapper (I guess) did

Nah fans asked ab wild side, she didnt know anything about it

She also said LIB was for the movie. She also said her lips were real. She also said BTD was her best album. Everything she says is not true

She also said LIB was for the movie. She also said her lips were real. She also said BTD was her best album. Everything she says is not true

well whatves, but as far as we know wild side is irrelevant. unless lana lied like youre potentially implying

I'm talking about "Wild Side" NOT "Wild One". And what about "Beautiful People"?

CTIVW4tUEAA2COZ.jpg

Yaa wild side is outta the picture. but wild one and beautiful people are infact for ldr4/5. unless she scraps them

Infact?

Yes, she registered them I think not that long after Honeymoon was released. What else would they be for? Like I said, unless she ends up scraping them. You only register finished songs.

Yes, she registered them I think not that long after Honeymoon was released. What else would they be for? Like I said, unless she ends up scraping them. You only register finished songs.

I remember hearing that they were Honeymoon outtakes? I'm probably wrong though so don't quote me on it :awkney:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

I remember hearing that they were Honeymoon outtakes? I'm probably wrong though so don't quote me on it :awkney:

Idk, but they were registered after Honeymoon so that wouldn't make sense. not sayin youre wrong tho