Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

single march - album may

want this 2 be true because may is the perfect sunny & floral almost-summertime month and also my birth month.... if it was released on my bday i might just die!

pNjWdpc.png

I've literally had that 6 second snippet of yail in my head all day

Can't wait for BAR :creepna2: :heart:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'd like it to be released in May but my gay ass can't wait that long so i'm hoping for March

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's not gonna do a suprise album drop. There's gonna be interviews and magazine feautres in the meantime. That could start anytime. Idk why she hasn't done any lately.

Well she followed Harper's Bazaar and Marie Claire recently so we were speculating that she might feature in them soon

So what do y'all think the timeline for this era will be?  :flutter:

I think we'll get the lead single in mid-late march or early april and the album in early june. 

lead single - 2019

album - 2023

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Hope I'm wrong, but I think it's going to take a while for the album release since we only know there's a song called "Young and In Love", two videos and that's it.. i wish we had at least the title  :icant:

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released in the last semester.... :sadcore:

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Hope I'm wrong, but I think it's going to take a while for the album release since we only know there's a song called "Young and In Love", two videos and that's it.. i wish we had at least the title  :icant:

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released in the last semester.... :sadcore:

Stop pouring more salt into my open wound

I was really hoping for not a light or a dark album, but neutral, medium, with a nice surf rock vibe. But I feel like it'll be that minus the surf rock vibe. Maybe a more pop influenced vibe. That's cool tho.