Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

after finally purchasing the song and listening to it on repeat for about 45 minutes, i can conclude that this might be my favorite lana album ever [if the album sounds like this]. the intro sounds very reminiscent to cruel world in my opinion, and the rest of the song is just so reminiscent of the born to die era. i'm so excited for the. we album and i'm definitely gonna buy whatever vinyl/box set she releases for this :oprah:

ZLJIWCD.gif

3000x3000 coverart, I don't know if anyone posted yet. I'm not embedding it because I can't for the life of me remember how to use a spoiler

https://is4-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music111/v4/36/1d/d4/361dd425-fef9-3419-6da2-9d14787f2046/source/100000x100000.jpg

I don't like Love tho...YAIL was so cute. oh well  :rip:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I'm dying BC I can't hear it till I get home till tommorow morning.

God judging by your lot reactions it's sounds fücking amazing.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

At first I wasn't feeling it that much, but by the end, I started loving it. It's so beautiful. I love that it's actually a happy song. It's a really welcomed change. I might even call it a feel-good song. Love it.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Guys I'm not freaking kidding, holy frik. It's a beautiful warm day here in Philly and I left my house just now to go to the convenience store and as i was walking back to my apartment, i witnessed a young fit man with small shorts riding his bike (no hands) YELLING "DONT WORRY BAAABYYYY"... not sure if he was a major lana stan or just didnt want us to worry but it sure sounded like it 

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png