Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

you seem way too snobbish about your music taste. Dylan is OVER!

Snobbish? Yeah...ok. Dylan isn't over, he recently just won a Nobel Prize in literature, try again sweaty.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Fake and gay

U gonna be shook if it turns out real. And it probably will . P.s. stop using gay as a negative word xx

you seem way too snobbish about your music taste. Dylan is OVER!

Dude you are way too snobbish in general. Shush

It's about Love.

Actually makes me so sad to think people still judge her (and music generally) solely on their sound and not lyrics. 

"A budding love song that already sounds doomed"?!?!? This is the media's interpretation of video games all over again  :crying5:

*Flashback to everyone assuming I love suicidal music after hearing video games once*

BUT Oh well its still promo! And it seems like a positive review!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

why do I feel like the user "tropicobaby" is just that attention whore jorge - they've only posted 5 times and all they've talked about is that cancerous insta acc

xxxxcuse me buddy i don'teven want to be associated with that twink whore whore-hay

MORE TRASH* LESS TALK

Actually makes me so sad to think people still judge her (and music generally) solely on their sound and not lyrics. 

"A budding love song that already sounds doomed"?!?!? This is the media's interpretation of video games all over again  :crying5:

*Flashback to everyone assuming I love suicidal music after hearing video games once*

BUT Oh well its still promo! And it seems like a positive review!

In that case I am ready for a depressing album by the queen of depression  :sadcore6:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Maybe Nicki has a few verses for Lana if homegirl paid a check

She can't feature on any of Lana's songs because Remy ended her

gMoUe1m.gif

Honestly none of Lana's albums are sad to me. I would never describe her music as depressive.

was he No.1 on the single charts? I doubt it. 

Maybe Nicki has a few verses for Lana if homegirl paid a check

Does it matter about charts? Dylan definitely made an impact on music whether you can see it or not.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Does it matter about charts? Dylan definitely made an impact on music whether you can see it or not.

Seriously, the argument that someone else is a better option than Dylan purely because the best he ever did on the singles charts was #2 is ridiculous. Who gives a fuck? I'm sure Lana would agree. She wanted to collaborate with Lou Reed and he never got above #16. I'll never understand people who care more about charting than anything else. And, for the record, Nicki has never done above #2 on a song she was the main artist on either.

Seriously, the argument that someone else is a better option than Dylan purely because the best he ever did on the singles charts was #2 is ridiculous. Who gives a fuck? I'm sure Lana would agree. She wanted to collaborate with Lou Reed and he never got above #16. I'll never understand people who care more about charting than anything else.

And here we go again... 2.gif

I mean, yeah. Lana would be great doing a collab with a more mature artist. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. No Ariana, no Charli XCX etc. I just feel like Lana is past that point but obviously I don't know her personally so I could be wrong. I think it would be great if she collabed with Bob Dylan, he's a lyrical genius and I imagine their voices sounding so amazing together.

I love Lana but Lana wishes she could do something as phenomenal as number one Angel this year I mean I really need a change up if you actually looked at Charlis work and past the singles which she is forced to do anyway you would know she's as alternative as Lana(true romance is very mature)

It's depressing see you talking for hours only about sales, when the only important thing, especially for an artist like Lana, is the quality of music. I really hope Lana continues to think only about making good music and to express herself, not caring to please this or that, like any truly great artist does. That said, if I had to think of a duet, I think of artists like P.J. Harvey, Kate Bush, Cat Power ... I hope that we should always keep away from the empty and sterile pop that is rampant in the charts and radio.