Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Since some of us were kind of on the topic of not wanting Chuck to shoot the album cover, I thought maybe we could mention other stuff we don't want for LDR5.

Tbh I don't want any collabs with hip-hop artists, I have a feeling LDR5 isn't going to be to involved in that genre...

So far from the two songs we have, they're kinda slow paced so maybe she'll do a collab with artists in alternative genres? Maybe older artists?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

https://media.tenor.co/images/e53485d253a3cabbf849d4afce88ba16/raw

Since some of us were kind of on the topic of not wanting Chuck to shoot the album cover, I thought maybe we could mention other stuff we don't want for LDR5.

Tbh I don't want any collabs with hip-hop artists, I have a feeling LDR5 isn't going to be to involved in that genre...

So far from the two songs we have, they're kinda slow paced so maybe she'll do a collab with artists in alternative genres? Maybe older artists?

Same- I don't think she would do any hip-hop songs again, I think she's grown past that in her career and has sort of stuck to her genre. But, I wouldn't mind maybe like one collab with Abel or ASAP.. I just don't want the whole album to be collabs, especially if it's collabs with artists that don't blend well with her. 

Same- I don't think she would do any hip-hop songs again, I think she's grown past that in her career and has sort of stuck to her genre. But, I wouldn't mind maybe like one collab with Abel or ASAP.. I just don't want the whole album to be collabs, especially if it's collabs with artists that don't blend well with her.

I wouldn't mind a collab with Eminem.. After hearing the song Airplanes with Hayley Williams, I feel like his voice goes well with a female one.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven