Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

why doesn't this thread appear in my most recent topics anymore? i keep missing out on all these messy arguments

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't think this Chuck project has anything to do with Lana.

I think each one of the tapes is named after the scene in them and from the pics we saw Chuck did shoot something in a real BAR. If it was a project for Lana why wasn't she with Chuck and her friends at all except for one time ? It's much more likely they just shot a scene with Lana in it or in Lana's house for a personal Chuck project.

Yall crazy

giphy.gif

Chuck and Neil are so overexposed lately that's my biggest issue with them. Neil did some nice work for ultraviolence but then there were about 3 different magazine photoshoots that all looked as if they were part of the same session because Neil and Lana didn't really switch anything up except for the locations. Chucks work lately is a bit uninspired, her NA photos are cute and she did nice covers for ride and hbtb (which ended up being better than the whole hm session). hm was a cute concept but the way they used the photos was bad also her hair looked ridiculously awful it's like a cheap synthetic dollar store wig and not just because of the bangs.

i76mrxw.png 

cant someone just lock chuck in a basement around album release time

Might I suggest a prisoner exchange?

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

I will not tollerate Neil Krug slander.

I love his photography, the only picture I don't like was the one used as the cover for UV (literally ever other pic from that shoot was better than that boring photo)

If he shoots the LDR5 cover I would love something like this:BB_Witness_AlbumArt_Neil_Krug-1489078252

Plus: I don't know how just because of the HM cover yall keep saying Chuck can't take photos. She's a great photographer, the HM shoot is cute, the Ride and HBTB covers are nice and all of the personal pics she has taken of Lana are amazing.

Give her another chance

giphy.gif

Lorde's stuff is coming out on schedule, though. Lana's first single had to be moved up by weeks. I'm not surprised we don't have a ton of information yet.

While Lana and her team are sticking with the old schedule that they have planned which makes no sense whatsoever at this point.

They did nothing for Love (nothing out of the ordinary) and the gap between songs will only cause all buzz that was there when Love was released to completly fizzle out.

They could easily release another album track at this point. The early leak should only cause her album being pushed forward and not sticking to the old release schedule. It's not like they have anything major planned.

Sometimes I really wonder if they want her product to sell decently or if they just want it to bomb.

I just saw an ad for Love on Entertainment Tonight.com. It was clips of the video with quotes from larger publications about the song. So it looks like some promo is beginning. I think when we refer to promo on here we mean seeing her on a TV show or the cover of a magazine. It was really Honeymoon that had zero promotion. For Ultraviolence she did a lot of interviews and covers - even mainstream magazines like Maxim.

Hopefully we start seeing more coming up. I'm hoping for SNL still... 

I just saw an ad for Love on Entertainment Tonight.com. It was clips of the video with quotes from larger publications about the song. So it looks like some promo is beginning. I think when we refer to promo on here we mean seeing her on a TV show or the cover of a magazine. It was really Honeymoon that had zero promotion. For Ultraviolence she did a lot of interviews and covers - even mainstream magazines like Maxim.

Lana always has some big magazine covers. Even during the HM era she managed to get a VOGUE cover and Billboard is also prety big so I don't think we should worry about that

giphy.gif

this is rather random and complety off the relevant music buyers and listeners attention.

she needs promo on spotify, a discounted single on iKoons and tv promo. this is wasted money like the posters.

this is rather random and complety off the relevant music buyers and listeners attention.

she needs promo on spotify, a discounted single on iKoons and tv promo. this is wasted money like the posters.

Love has been added to many pop playlists in Europe. I see it everywhere in my country and I also know in France

giphy.gif