Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lana has probably gained billions of influences from chuck in her music. Like.. What are y'all talking about. Let her live her life damn

this must explain comamoon then. 

a blank stare into the wide open. as inspired as chuck's art.

i know i am hard here, but art should not be a family business

Now, can anybody read what it says on the other tapes & stop bitching about Chuck? Another tape I can barely make out the word "Witch" so that's a start.

I noticed that too, but I'll have to enhance it just to make sure. Maybe it's song title clues? Like, we can clearly see B A R so..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hope this is for something random just like the weird scenes of Lana in the truck that were used for some stuff during hm and nothing major.

Music videos and album covers /designs should be done by people who know their shit and don't serve honeymoon or "forgot to instal philfont so i'm gonna use this one" love tease.

i76mrxw.png 

chuck can go suck a turd. I'm sure she's a nice person or whatever, but like she has no skill when it comes to photography- idc if u disagree. but like, she needs to go take a photography course or learn the BASICS to photography b/c obviously she doesn't know wtf she's doing. if yall r seriously arguing that Dreamland was good im done. have u seen the editing on that shit?? half the pictures are too grainy or out of focus lmao. sorry but chucks out- if lana gives two shits abt her image then she needs to fire chucks flat ass.