Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm a hairstylist and today I had this like 70 year old guy in my chair. We got to talking about music and he asked who my favorite artist is. I replied with the obvious answer and he said he just randomly downloaded Ultraviolence the other day and liked it. Told him to download Love and look out for the new album! Doing my part lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

Is this fake?

It looks like her. It got posted on ATRL a few min ago

C6R4o9BVMAA7oqh.jpg

looks more like lindsay lohan to me lmao. Her hair is too light, unless this picture wasn't taken like a year ago

giphy.gif

194k streams on Spotify US yesterday. Up 3 places to #157. 

Interscope has Gaga, Imagine Dragons and Maroon 5 singles discounted. I think we can forget about a discount now. They will rather discount Kygo feat. Selena Gomez next before they even consider discounting Love since even a discount will not help it at this point anymore.

She is also up against such strong competition from her own label. Doesn't surprise me that they are paying her dust. These are all huge acts.

They should rather focus on the album promo with proper build up and ffs get better deals with Spotify

One of Germany's biggest radio stations that is also in my area only plays Love between 22h-5h.  :deadbanana:

194k streams on Spotify US yesterday. Up 3 places to #157. 

Interscope has Gaga, Imagine Dragons and Maroon 5 singles discounted. I think we can forget about a discount now. They will rather discount Kygo feat. Selena Gomez next before they even consider discounting Love since even a discount will not help it at this point anymore.

She is also up against such strong competition from her own label. Doesn't surprise me that they are paying her dust. These are all huge acts.

They should rather focus on the album promo with proper build up and ffs get better deals with Spotify

the problem with promo is thst the artist needs to be willing to promote. Lana, even thoug hshe seems to love her stuff, is not enthusiastic enough to do more than some half-assed instagram clips or streams.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!