Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

How can you like my post about not being rude and then post shit like this? Could you explain how that works to me? 

thank you so much. Im not an angel  by any means but everytime i post something positive they have to write a comment to me like that.

thank you so much. Im not an angel  by any means but everytime i post something positive they have to write a comment to me like that.

something positive aka misquoting me in an insulting way because of a joke about Lana's lyrics. But whatever ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

something positive aka misquoting me in an insulting way because of a joke. But whatever ...

lol as if you didnt @ me first. go nit pick someone else, it's tiring.

.... Back to the topic, does anyone think shes going to have features? I wouldn't mind either way. I already like LOVE so I am really ready for this album. 

lol as if you didnt @ me first. go nit pick someone else, it's tiring.

.... Back to the topic, does anyone think shes going to have features? I wouldn't mind either way. I already like LOVE so I am really ready for this album. 

yeah, I quoted you and made a joke about Lana's lyrics. But since you are so focused on feeling "nit picked", I guess it's no worth telling you that.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

LOVE radio update:

Modern Rock: Impact date 3/28

(NEW) Early add: KRBZ/Kansas City! 96.5 The Buzz

Triple A: Impact date 3/28

(NEW) Early add: KCSN/Los Angels! 88.5 Smart Rock

I will provide some Alternative/Modern Rock/HAC/Top 40 radio stations contact info if someone here wants to request the song to get more early airplay :)

yeah, I quoted you and made a joke about Lana's lyrics. But since you are so focused on feeling "nit picked", I guess it's no worth telling you that.

The stranger than a stranger and cool as heck punchline is so overdone that it's not even funny. I just posted a simple comment of positivity and after someone already made that joke you had to @ me again, after the point was made. But anyways case closed.  :runs:

well she said there are gonna be features on the album but I'm unsure if she meant like producers and stuff (Benny Blanco on Love) or real collaborations with other musicians.

Anyways if she really has any I believe it's going to be one of her close friends, FJM, David Kahne, etc. Probably not The Weeknd tho unless she includes hip hop songs on the album.

I'm secretly hoping for a Courtney Love collab :hooker: she may be annoying but at least she's gooood

giphy.gif

well she said there are gonna be features on the album but I'm unsure if she meant like producers and stuff (Benny Blanco on Love) or real collaborations with other musicians.

Anyways if she really has any I believe it's going to be one of her close friends, FJM, David Kahne, etc. Probably not The Weeknd tho unless she includes hip hop songs on the album.

I'm secretly hoping for a Courtney Love collab :hooker: she may be annoying but at least she's gooood

im so excited and yeah i hope she does more with benny 

So, do you think Lana would re record a few of her unreleased songs and put it on this album? Since she said I t's for us and stuff, I think it'd be really cute. I'd love "Kill Kill" bc I feel like that's a fan favorite.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I just want her to get on TV because she looks so FUCKING GOOD i want all these fads on the top 40 rn to be left shook and disoriented

Moon Pix

My favorite verse from the Bible

So, do you think Lana would re record a few of her unreleased songs and put it on this album? Since she said I t's for us and stuff, I think it'd be really cute. I'd love "Kill Kill" bc I feel like that's a fan favorite.

I hadn't thought of this but I think it's a really good idea! One (and maybe an extra re-recording as a bonus track) wouldn't hurt