Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I love Love. When I listen to it, I feel connected to something bigger than myself. Lana is giving people a chance to look beyond the surface, and I am so happy for the love I feel because of her :xcry:

She is so different, and I am thrilled to see what's to come. One of the few big artists of today that has depth :crying4:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

"I have so many more exciting things to tell you"

I try so hard to make my expectations low but this is really testing me  :icant: is it really as exciting as she hypes it to be? find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

4BZPaCg.jpg

"I have so many more exciting things to tell you"

I try so hard to make my expectations low but this is really testing me  :icant: is it really as exciting as she hypes it to be? find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

I know right?!?!? However, I don't even know what to expect anymore, so I don't have much of an expectation, which I'm happy about :party:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Where are people getting the idea bar is a uv outtake

someone posted it on like facebook or twitter. i wouldnt be suprised. infact i hope it is so that there one more song on ldr5 we havent heard

I heard a small 7 sec snippet of a song called that but idk if it's a scrapped song from UV or something else but it's an amazing 7 seconds 

Morricone? More fake shit?