Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

And Born To Die, And Tropico.

BTD had a nice scenario.

Tropico was a mess through and through and we as a fanbase should rather forget it exists. It marked the beginning of the end of her commercial relevance. Nobody was here for it.

this is not promoting Love. We all know ppl will stick with Born To Die songs  :facepalm:

:toofunny: (daytona) mess

Btw I hate how I don't even know what to say anymore on here, except that I really, really really fckn love BAR

Btw I went to Universal offices to get my poster and asked about the Love promo cd, they said they only got very few they kept for contests etc so I don't think there will be a single cd. Still their contest worked a lot apparently so take that French love.mp3 Lana!

ZKcaooE.png

:toofunny: (daytona) mess

Btw I hate how I don't even know what to say anymore on here, except that I really, really really fckn love BAR

Btw I went to Universal offices to get my poster and asked about the Love promo cd, they said they only got very few they kept for contests etc so I don't think there will be a single cd. Still their contest worked a lot apparently so take that French love.mp3 Lana!

Okay imma bout to sound so stupid... but what contests?? 

As in like competitions??  :O

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Okay imma bout to sound so stupid... but what contests?? 

As in like competitions??  :O

Yup! Like they did a contest in Paris where they put Love posters in the street people had to take selfies and tag lanaloveparis to polydor and you could be selected to win poster or cd promo!

ZKcaooE.png

I have a feeling that Lana will not promote in general her album...she may is not an indie artist but she really joins them lately so I think she's gonna follow their strategy

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...