Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly thought LDR5 would be an earthy Woodstock vibe. A celestial aesthetic is such a surprise to me so I can't wait for future videos and see how it all plays out

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Firstly: I don't know if this photo is real or not but I never have seen it so what do u guys think it is?? 16681610_961585393973399_443056000580395

If this is a leak or something, a mod could delete it pls

this just looks like an another man outtake

Firstly: I don't know if this photo is real or not but I never have seen it so what do u guys think it is?? 16681610_961585393973399_443056000580395

Looks real, cause her face looks like it does lately if that makes sense

Ok, this is some big news. Interscope is sending out Love to Pop, HAC, Triple A and Rock Radio.

Was any song on honeymoon sent to those?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Firstly: I don't know if this photo is real or not but I never have seen it so what do u guys think it is?? 16681610_961585393973399_443056000580395

this just looks like an another man outtake

Yeah, it is just an outtake. It's from the set of photos of her the cherry dress. If you look at the photo I'm talking about from Another Man, you can see that her hair is done the same way and her hair has that same little part. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Yeah, it is just an outtake. It's from the set of photos of her the cherry dress. If you look at the photo I'm talking about from Another Man, you can see that her hair is done the same way and her hair has that same little part. 

leak ha

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Was any song on honeymoon sent to those?

No. None of her singles have been serviced to US radio aside from the SS remix and I think they tried with Video Games a lil bit, but there was Somebody That I Used To Know and the latter was coming strong, so there was no place for like two kinda alternative songs at the same time on pop.

No. None of her singles have been serviced to US radio aside from the SS remix and I think they tried with Video Games a lil bit, but there was Somebody That I Used To Know and the latter was coming strong, so there was no place for like two kinda alternative songs at the same time on pop.

This is really exciting, then. They must have a lot of faith in it.