Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

This might be a little off topic but if anyone has any cliche-spiritual-space-related films or books like Interstellar please recommend something I really need to get into LDR5 aesthetic with every sense of mine

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She needs to look snatched for this album cover if it's called 'BAM'.

She always look great, don't get me wrong. But like great eyeliner and contour like the btd days

Since it's called BAR, there needs to be an American flag in there somewhere. Like those pics Nicole took in the early years

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Since it's called BAR, there needs to be an American flag in there somewhere. Like those pics Nicole took in the early years

nah, i think that would be too cliche. Lanas so clever im sure she'll incorporate old americana refrences on the cover that we wont notice til like 2039

This might be a little off topic but if anyone has any cliche-spiritual-space-related films or books like Interstellar please recommend something I really need to get into LDR5 aesthetic with every sense of mine

2001: A Space Odyssey

Barbarella (60s)

Earth Girls Are Easy

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Oblivion

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2001: A Space Odyssey

Barbarella (60s)

Earth Girls Are Easy

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Oblivion

Thank you so much! :kiss:

I almost forgot The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The book is PHENOMENAL. Go read it luvs. Haven't seen the movie though, but I guess it's great too.

i know were "not allowed" to talk about the album title but the way people are discussing it makes me feel like its 99.9% confirmed as to what it is

do we actually know or have any evidence?

pNjWdpc.png

Contact

Also Wall-E honestly sort of has the aesthetic, and its definitely a little kid movie but I lowkey love it. The 50s/60s space music in the romantic scenes made the movie for me

Also Wall-E honestly sort of has the aesthetic, and its definitely a little kid movie but I lowkey love it. The 50s/60s space music in the romantic scenes made the movie for me

It's my favourite Pixar movie tbh :oprah:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for Lana's backdrop for when she performs Love live! I wonder what it's gonna be like, cause they are all usually amazing.

I heard she bought the moon, so expect that to be the backdrop.

What do you guys think made Interscope want to send Love to radio as opposed to other songs in the past? Is it because Lana actually seems interested in promoting the song or?

Im guessing it's the sound because it's almost pop

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So lana's 60s vibes and dress in the music vid are the same as her tour last year, and I just realized this means the stage looks and set ups we thought were the honeymoon era were just lowkey from LDR5 era and honeymoon was so forgotten it just didn't even get a look. 

giphy.gif

What do you guys think made Interscope want to send Love to radio as opposed to other songs in the past? Is it because Lana actually seems interested in promoting the song or?

Im guessing it's the sound because it's almost pop

With Lana, it might also be one of the only songs on the album that's not too weird, thematically inappropriate for the mainstream, or not going to land them in hot water  :eek:  

"Galaxy baby drives me crazy

I blast off like a rocket

after we smoke those space rocks, space rocks

blue moon, blue moon"

tZ7WN4B.gif