Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Marina is bottom of the barrel garbage. She's universally PANNED.

The audacity to come for Taylor when Marina is the Katy Perry(minus the success) of the alt-pop scene or whatever. Are you hearing yourself.

I love your drags. Keep em coming dad

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The description for Hot AC ("Hot AC is music-intensive, Top 40 radio for adults, without the rap and hard rock") sounds like the squarest thing in the world, but at least it's getting pushed somewhere :)

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

i guess I'm the only one who could see how marina and lana voices would sound heavenly. they're both incredibly talented, theres no reason neither of them couldn't figure out a way to make a collab work. but needless to say, theres no way we're getting a marina collab lol and if we did i'd be pleasantly surprised.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

The audacity to come for Taylor when Marina is the Katy Perry(minus the success) of the alt-pop scene or whatever. Are you hearing yourself.

lol i cant take anyone seriously that calls taylor swift talented 

Yeah they have completely different styles of singing, I can't picture it working out

But that being said Lana usually comes thru somehow so I would wait until I hear it before being bummed

People I want Lana to collab with:

Barrie James O'Neill - I know, it's a long shot but Summer Wine and Riverside are gems <3

Courtney Love - Want this one so bad although their voices might clash quite a bit.

Marilyn Manson - Same reason as CL collab but would be everything.

Axl Rose - Axl needs some exposure these days tbh (lol). It would be awesome af.

Hope Sandoval - Similar voice to Lana, I'd love to hear a collab.

Queen Adreena (Katie Jane Garside) - She isn't well known so it probably won't happen but I can always dream.

Bob Dylan - The ULTIMATE collab.

Kaleida - Same kinda vibe as Lana I guess.

Stevie Nicks

Hozier

Lissie

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I laughed. Her songs are comprised of cliches and second graders rhymes

Marina will get ready & all dressed up and won't have anywhere to go because she's #cancelled on LDR5

I would love to see yall write a song and sing it to in front of people.. at least Jack can do that

At least Katy can hold a note (even if it's horrid), and Marina can write original music, unlike Satan Swiftler's gargled flatline voice and copying and pasting Born to Die aesthetics for two consecutive albums

Lol exactly.

Btw wait anxiously for her fans and their effortless attempt to drag you out.

At least Katy can hold a note (even if it's horrid), and Marina can write original music, unlike Satan Swiftler's gargled flatline voice and copying and pasting Born to Die aesthetics for two consecutive albums

Katy and Marina: Horrible cliched songwriting, faux "socially conscious", ugly voices, PANNED. 

Taylor  has only "copied" Lana w Wildest Dreams. RED and 1989 are better albums than Born To Die anyhow and certainly better than any panned flop Marina record. That is all.

Katy and Marina: Horrible cliched songwriting, faux "socially conscious", ugly voices, PANNED. 

Taylor  has only "copied" Lana w Wildest Dreams. RED and 1989 are better albums than Born To Die anyhow and certainly better than any panned flop Marina record. That is all.

Man delete your account.

Okay I get some of you don't like Marina, which is perfectly fine but can we just move on and stop dragging her so bad

I get other artists have been dragged here too and I am all for expressing opinions but I feel this is getting a bit nasty now

:horror:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png