Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Did any one else see the story? If no one else say it I find it hard to believe

I went to look less than a minute after that user posted their comment and she didn't have a story at all. She would have had to have deleted it really quickly so I'm assuming they're trolling.

Did any one else see the story? If no one else say it I find it hard to believe

^ this, but I do find this interesting bc one of the insta accounts that was posting snippets/stills/other info before Love came out posted a lq still/picture earlier of Lana holding cash (it kinda looked like she was at a vending machine tbh :toofunny: ) before deleting it an hour or so later

qpgosw.jpg

^ this, but I do find this interesting bc one of the insta accounts that was posting snippets/stills/other info before Love came out posted a lq still/picture earlier of Lana holding cash (it kinda looked like she was at a vending machine tbh :toofunny: ) before deleting it an hour or so later

If it's just a picture of her holding a dollar bill and it is just her hand, that is from Stella's story. Lana put a dollar into a fortune telling machine! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Ed, confirmed that Beautiful & Rich, and Betrayal are fake! I asked him about Subversive Road but he hasn't responded yet. I'll add screenshots if needed! :heart:

SR is real for sure