Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I don't like Marinas music all that much, but I haven't given her much of a listen to be fair. But seems friends of (or friendly to) Lana! And in general she seems genuinely pretty nice from what I've seen!

Idk about being "universally panned" tho....What is this PitchforkBoards?.....

You got it correct love! They ain't coming back. :kiss2:

I have a feeling it's because she plans on playing guitar in the near future at her shows. I play guitar myself and I don't bother growing my nails out because it's difficult to play. Maybe there is a lot more guitars on this album..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I have a feeling it's because she plans on playing guitar in the near future at her shows. I play guitar myself and I don't bother growing my nails out because it's difficult to play. Maybe there is a lot more guitars on this album..

or maybe even simpler: she grew out of it. 

or maybe even simpler: she grew out of it.

I only mentioned it because whenever I watch her play Yayo live with the guitar, she took her fake nails off.

Fun fact: Lana's Love single cover uses mirrored iOS default wallpaper.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/5v7rgf/funny_fact_lana_del_reys_love_single_cover_uses/

apple is going to do a colab with her i cant believe (haha)

nice fact, i wouldn't have noticed for years

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Why did she post on her Instagram story April 4th? Is that the album release date?!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't see it? 

oh she mustve deleted it. She had a pic of her holding money, then another pic saying April 4th or something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is off topic and somewhat narcissistic but look at my icon. It's beautiful. Stole it from China.palace but I love art and I think it looks so cool. Does anyone know who drew it?

Wtf happened to the forum? I was listening to Starboy by The Messnd and suddenly the server got out

The site got attacked or something like that. Thank you @Elle for getting back up and running. <3