Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

what the hell does bar or bam even stand for like 2 days ago you guys were saying "we have no proof" and now every1 just accepted that it was called bar?

pNjWdpc.png

what the hell does bar or bam even stand for like 2 days ago you guys were saying "we have no proof" and now every1 just accepted that it was called bar?

Best American Record. Don't think it's confidential anymore, it's like common knowledge now idk.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Best American Record. Don't think it's confidential anymore, it's like common knowledge now idk.

thank you, i needed this answer cause like 2 days ago i was told it wasnt supposed to be talked about

pNjWdpc.png

thank you, i needed this answer cause like 2 days ago i was told it wasnt supposed to be talked about

Honestly, everyone is talking about it. On most Lana fan groups on Facebook it's being talked about, not just on here lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The flying truck scene in the Love music video has to be one of my favorite moments from the video, I've never giggled so hard in my life. Above all is the scene where the theater transitions into the galaxy and Lana sees earth. :xcry:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The flying truck scene in the Love music video has to be one of my favorite moments from the video, I've never giggled so hard in my life. Above all is the scene where the theater transitions into the galaxy and Lana sees earth. :xcry:

it's hella iconic

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Honestly, everyone is talking about it. On most Lana fan groups on Facebook it's being talked about, not just on here lol

holy shit your icon   :icant:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore