Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lana always drops like a rock. There was no follow up, other people started releasing their shit, radio play isn't exactly stretching far and wide. Hell, they weren't eve READY to promote it when it dropped. Her fanbase is full of Bernistas (liberals over the age of 20 exists, WOW) and the men who love them. This is not about politics, and even if it was, some of you should GROW A SPINE and realize that she chose to put those view points out there, and always has viewed art above charts. She's on the charts with people who straight up performed at the DNC and released songs called "Government Hooker". Calm down. The song is a flop for the same reasons Lana's other songs are flops. Her management team doesn't have it together and her stans are too trigger happy with the leaking. Also, this weird ass weather means that it might be better to get something upbeat out in the US sooner rather than later. Love is cute, but it is pure distilled Lana. Personally I find it unrelatable and alienating, but it sounds nice, but not much else can be said of it. The MV is fantastic and overshadows the song in every way possible.

tZ7WN4B.gif

All of lanas fans are not hipster teenagers contrary to what you guys think. I know PLENTY of older people who stream her songs all the time. She most likely offended a lot of casual listeners who refuse to stream her now. That explains why it's doing well on iTunes, because her fan base is still buying the song. But casual listeners aren't streaming her on Spotify suddenly after the witch news came out.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't understand why you guys think the only people that listen to Lana are teenagers. Hell, even my grandmother listens to Lana

i hope she posts an insta-video of her burning a picture of trump while hexing him

SQbzadg.jpg

The only thing Lana's team has to worry about is Lorde's new single. She has a TV ad, her song probably won't leak, she has SNL, a perfect roll out for single on radio (pop included), high profile festival performances. 

Her team is actually pretty aggressive and competitive. They work for her.

Lana's post about being anti Trump that got reported on sites like Pitchfork and Buzzfeed is not affecting her at all. The album is also some kind of political so if anybody wanted to offended by her political views would have been either way after listening to the album.

And just like mentioned before Lana drops down the charts since she remains hardly visible outside of her fanbase that buys her shit the first day or a few days after and since her song was not send out to radios first week. And let's not fool ourselves: radio will not touch this single anyway

High By The Flop charted better in Germany.
It was released as a CD on my Birthday :)

single and album charts in Germany are a dead field for most female pop artists from the US & UK aside from Adele for years now. 

Why would Lana or her team be worried about borde? What does it have to do with anything?

Anyways, Love already got more plays on radio 1 than High By The Chart entire chart run so that's a good thing.

Why would Lana or her team be worried about borde? What does it have to do with anything?

Anyways, Love already got more plays on radio 1 than High By The Chart entire chart run so that's a good thing.

because Lana and Lorde cater towards a similar demographic with a similar taste. They are both labeled alternative and both are releasing relatively close. 

It's better than 15 pages of witch arguments

Actually I think it'll be less boring. Everyone just goes back and forth with where Love is at on the charts when it doesn't really matter because I'm sure Lana will release a new song shortly.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The only thing Lana's team has to worry about is Lorde's new single. She has a TV ad, her song probably won't leak, she has SNL, a perfect roll out for single on radio (pop included), high profile festival performances. 

Her team is actually pretty aggressive and competitive. They work for her.

Lana's post about being anti Trump that got reported on sites like Pitchfork and Buzzfeed is not affecting her at all. The album is also some kind of political so if anybody wanted to offended by her political views would have been either way after listening to the album.

And just like mentioned before Lana drops down the charts since she remains hardly visible outside of her fanbase that buys her shit the first day or a few days after and since her song was not send out to radios first week. And let's not fool ourselves: radio will not touch this single anyway

single and album charts in Germany are a dead field for most female pop artists from the US & UK aside from Adele for years now. 

sind sie Deutscher

because Lana and Lorde cater towards a similar demographic with a similar taste. They are both labeled alternative and both are releasing relatively close.

unless their album is in the same week. I don't see a problem at all. A song realese can smash instantly or like next year.