Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Genuine question I've had since before Love leaked (please don't drag me): Leaks have been happening since the beginning. What's with the mass change of heart/opinion this time around? 

people want to be able to come on lanaboards and say "im SUCH an amazing person and a REAL fan and every1 else on this site is a fake fan because they want to hear lana's music! that's why i wait until the official release! even though the official release is two days later!"

pNjWdpc.png

Genuine question I've had since before Love leaked (please don't drag me): Leaks have been happening since the beginning. What's with the mass change of heart/opinion this time around? 

UV has them shook, the mods are cracking down, and the highest concentration of holier than thou fans happens to be here (See discussions on "should there be collabs" for examples)

tZ7WN4B.gif

It's because most leaks we get are old songs that will never be on an album. These leaks (And HBTB and the forbidden 5) are presumably (and confirmed sometimes) to be works in progress. We don't care about old stuff leaking, it's when people leak things that are supposed to have official releases that it becomes a problem (and a pretty big one)

the supposed tracklist

1. Teenage Dream
2. Last Friday Night (TGIF)
3. California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
4. Firework
5. Peacock
6. Circle the Drain
7. The One That Got Away
8. E.T.
9. Who Am I Living For?
10. Pearl
11. Hummingbird Heartbeat
12. Not Like the Movies

Guys I've been offline for 7 days and now I find all this mess, could someone tell me some important things that have happened these days please?

Lana's a witch lmao- jk but idk

x

B A R (the song) leaked