Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Another situation where the song is from the video, would explain the beeps at the beginning. But, if this is a demo then... ? Idek

The Lana we love also wanted to reenact the jonestown massacre but Interscope isn't here for it :crai:

lana doesnt even need a label. we promoted her more than interscope ever did

This album is gonna come soon enough, hold your titties. If there's any more leaks I'm rioting

u right. i laugh at leaks. shows how shitty her crew is at keeing her work private

This album is gonna come soon enough, hold your titties. If there's any more leaks I'm rioting

I don't think/hope so, Love and BAR were tbe two titles we know were going around so this leak is sad but not really suprising

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Another situation where the song is from the video, would explain the beeps at the beginning. But, if this is a demo then... ? Idek

It's supposed to be apart of the song probably?

Also the more I listen to it, the more I here Emile's handprints all over this demo, I fully expect it to sound like a BTD track. Supposedly, we've finally exhausted the unreleased song well, depending on whether you think SR exists or not, or if anyone really has it. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

Also the more I listen to it, the more I here Emile's handprints all over this demo, I fully expect it to sound like a BTD track

how do you know that it's a demo?

how do we know that it's a demo?

Well, people who've had it (not just in this thread) have been saying it's a demo. And honestly, it just sounds like one. The mixing isn't great, there seem to be placeholder synths during the chorus, there's just an unevenness that isn't present in most of her official material, and especially compared to Love

tZ7WN4B.gif

Do you think this will be another YAIL moment where they actually decide to release it or will they not react cause it's a demo and not the lead?

i've been wondering this, maybe it won't spread like YAIL did cause it's an album track so they might get away with waiting until they are ready to release. or maybe the media will pick it up like YAIL and they will be inclined to say something. Either way I think it leaking has ruined it being the title of the record tbh 

Well, people who've had it (not just in this thread) have been saying it's a demo. And honestly, it just sounds like one. The mixing isn't great, there seem to be placeholder synths during the chorus, there's just an unevenness that isn't present in most of her official material, and especially compared to Love

Trust me, it's a demo. The final isn't as acoustic like I've been saying. I heard a snippet and it's more cinematic if that makes sense. Like btd. dont ask tho, cause i dont have it. it was just a dropbox link

im guessing the finals a minute or so shorter though

and who even started the rumor that it might get scrapped

Prediction: the full album (or demos for for the full album) leaks before we even get a release date for the album.

Also the more I listen to it, the more I here Emile's handprints all over this demo, I fully expect it to sound like a BTD track. Supposedly, we've finally exhausted the unreleased song well, depending on whether you think SR exists or not, or if anyone really has it. 

I can't believe that. There still have to be songs left off of Ultraviolence or Honeymoon or another unreleased album or something.

Plus there are still a bunch of demos and alternate mixes that haven't leaked. Like Melancholia or the 8 other OTTR mixes.

Trust me, it's a demo. The final isn't as acoustic like I've been saying. I heard a snippet and it's more cinematic if that makes sense. Like btd. dont ask tho, cause i dont have it. it was just a dropbox link

im guessing the finals a minute or so shorter though

That actually makes me kinda sad tbh. I like this song because it feels like an AKA track to me. D:

But I'll reserve judgement until I hear the final version.

giphy.gif