Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Does it have a lead single ? Or even singles? Wasnt that record scrapped?

Idk tbh. This is really LDR4. How can you count AKA considering it's not even released anymore.

None, she announced the album and then it came 2 days later

True. I don't even consider it an official album. BTD is her first. AKA was like deshelved right after it's release. Not sure why she never rereleased it. So this is really LDR4 not 5. Anyways gtg cause i just got a warning for spam lmfao

True. I don't even consider it an official album. BTD is her first. AKA was like deshelved right after it's release. Not sure why she never rereleased it. So this is really LDR4 not 5. Anyways gtg cause i just got a warning for spam lmfao

its called ldr5 because

1. born to die

2. btd paradise edition

3. ultraviolence

4. honeymoon

ldr4 = honeymoon

pNjWdpc.png

its called ldr5 because

1. born to die

2. btd paradise edition

3. ultraviolence

4. honeymoon

ldr4 = honeymoon

paradise is an ep not a full length lp studio album thi

I kind of like not knowing anything about the other tracks. (Supposedly) 13 new Lana tracks that we haven't had leaked, heard snippets of, know the lyrics or themes of until the album actually drops. How often do we really get something like that?

I will admit having been one of the ones digging around the day UV leaked but I AM REFORMED.

They sell Paradise as an LP on its own, so it's considered an album.

tZ7WN4B.gif

The way she put Yayo on Paradise, she should redo Rasie Me Up or Jump for this album.

she ruined yayo tbh- I mean, I still like it, but the original version is way better

maybe bc it's really different from her style now

It's LDR5... Born to Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, LDR5

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

It's LDR5... Born to Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, LDR5

Ok i wasnt arguing lol. Just i didnt know EPs were counted

last spam: Paradise so shouldve been a full album even if it was tied into the btd era. Just add young & beautiful, jfk, starry eyed etc. woulda been dope

I call it LDR4 since Paradise is just an EP

last spam: Paradise so shouldve been a full album even if it was tied into the btd era. Just add young & beautiful, jfk, starry eyed etc. woulda been dope

This would've been such a good idea

Ok i wasnt arguing lol. Just i didnt know EPs were counted

Omg I wasn't arguing either lol.. and Lana considers Paradise a stand-alone

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif