Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Ok i wasnt arguing lol. Just i didnt know EPs were counted

last spam: Paradise so shouldve been a full album even if it was tied into the btd era. Just add young & beautiful, jfk, starry eyed etc. woulda been dope

naa i don't count EP's either. I like to think of them as a sort of experimental Interlude. It's LDR4 for me too :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I dreamt last night that the new album featured A$AP Rocky, The Weeknd, Quavo, Stevie Wonder, and then all of Migos on another song... is this a sign that Lanas rap album is coming? The revenge of Ridin'

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I dreamt last night that the new album featured A$AP Rocky, The Weeknd, Quavo, Stevie Wonder, and then all of Migos on another song... is this a sign that Lanas rap album is coming? The revenge of Ridin'

I dreamt the album was hip hop/rap not too long ago as well and it was magical. Now that there's 2 of us I guess it's really happening

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'm suprised it's so silent here. Peaceful. I like that. I guess that's what BARs impact has come up with. Us being chill.

I have a feeling in a day or two we'll go back to the routine though :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif