Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly, overlooking the fact that it's re-used footage...the Freak video is so intriguing to me. I love getting my friend's theories on what it's about after they watch it.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

lmao you're right. I just rewatched and remembered it was the one where she is mysteriously lit on fire while spinning :defeated: for some reason I thought that was in Shades of Cool. 

Shades of Cool is one of her best music videos and it perfectly captures the aesthetic of the UV era (which the other videos failed to do)

i guess I don't rewatch the UV vids enough :toofunny: tbh I almost always watch National Anthem if I need a heavy dose of Lana visuals (and it's a song I don't listen to that much--I listen to UV almost every day, but the visuals for it aren't that memorable to me besides the cover shoot tbh)

Yesterday I rewatched Ride, Blue Jeans, Tropico and the UV álbum trailer, her best visuals in my opinion

Lana keeps her lead single and album release dates not too far from each other. BTD was different cause it was her debut. I doubt the album will be any later than May

Well if she's willing to promote the singles on tv we'll have to wait like two months for the album but not more than that

They probably just stand for the release of the physical copy, which is different from the date of the digital release.

both of these singles never got a physical release though and does the us even get physical singles?

i76mrxw.png 

Que baixaria, os gringos não vao entender nada

E ainda vao banir voces

eu vim aqui pra instaurar o caos :hooker:

time to ut my 2 years of portuguese in use :creep:

I love speaking Spanish because I can understand Portuguese ahahah.

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:

and does the us even get physical singles?

we do but its so rare, even in record stores (i think it depends on the artist and popularity of the song??, someone inform me correctly on this). The first single i ever saw was The Way by Ariana Grande on Walmart  :toofunny: and before then I didn't even know CD singles or EP's were a thing apart from an album

I think the album will be released mid-April. This month is going to be full of surprises, I mean, the tracklist will be revealed w/ the album cover :flutter:  :flutter:  Better not be another HM cover situation.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think the album will be released mid-April. This month is going to be full of surprises, I mean, the tracklist will be revealed w/ the album cover :flutter:  :flutter:  Better not be another HM cover situation.

oh god the flashbacks.. it wasn't even an album cover reveal some random website put it up in super lq and half of lb prayed that it's just a place holder image.

maybe she's gonna finally reveal the album cover on instagram this time.

i76mrxw.png 

oh god the flashbacks.. it wasn't even an album cover reveal some random website put it up in super lq and half of lb prayed that it's just a place holder image.

UV didn't get a proper reveal either? maybe she's gonna finally reveal the album cover on instagram this time.

For UV she posted on Instagram, right?

UV didn't get a proper reveal either? maybe she's gonna finally reveal the album cover on instagram this time.

Exactly, that's what I'm talking about. I found out about the cover because she posted the tracklist + cover on Instagram.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."