Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I posted my fan made BAR cover on a different thread but I'm not sure how much it got viewed so I'll post it here (a little self promo :oic:

tumblr_om5am8qlGO1w79khio1_1280.jpg

I hope it does have a dark spacey vibe but I was also hoping for a brighter colour. I based this off the Love video (cause that's all we got to work with). Are we 100% sure BAR is the album name? I have a feeling Lana will change it (like she did with YAIL when in leaked).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honeymoon's album covers (standard and UO) are fucking tragic to me. I go back and forth between which one I find least offensive. Lmao.

Let me clarify, I think Lana look great, and I don't even mind the font used but overall they don't appeal to me. Same with the "Love" single cover, but it may had have to be rushed so I'll excuse that one.

Come through with album art as iconic as BTD and UV, Lana!

Love final version leaked.

And why would they release a second singke two weeks after the first one.

Cause considering basicially everyone has the song now, she's loosing sales cause it's unreleased. At least put it out as a promo single.

No shade no tea but user LDR5 keeps lying and spreading fake news. Please take what they w/ a grain of salt

Like what?

I posted my fan made BAR cover on a different thread but I'm not sure how much it got viewed so I'll post it here (a little self promo :oic:

tumblr_om5am8qlGO1w79khio1_1280.jpg

I hope it does have a dark spacey vibe but I was also hoping for a brighter colour. I based this off the Love video (cause that's all we got to work with). Are we 100% sure BAR is the album name? I have a feeling Lana will change it (like she did with YAIL when in leaked).

Best American Record, the new album by Lana Del Rey 

All this back and forth is rage-inducing. It's a demo, it's not a demo, it's 2 minutes shorter, it's not, it's coming next week, it's coming in April, everyone has it, no one has it. Like let's just admit we're not completely fucking sure and we'll find out when the good sis lets us know.

exactly

I wonder why we haven't gotten any concrete information about the album despite its first single leaking early and (apparently) its title track or a demo of it leaking.

giphy.gif

Why's there that annoying ass sound in the start?

Someone on here (can't remember who) said the audio could be from a MV, and someone got the audio from that (also explains the glass breaking sound later on in the song). Like those special effect sounds.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven