Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

You guys betta not leak the final version of #BARZ or u'll get a special taste of my wooden bat in yah face with some blood sauce

you won't do shit except post something like "I HATE all of you who keep leaking lana's music!!11!!!!1 you're the WORST"

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

How do yall even distinguish a finished song from a demo I'm so bad at it :toofunny: Anneway I cry and yell yas bitch slé mi mama everytime Lana opens her mouth all I know is that BAR is an extremely beautiful song and if there's more then I'm done for it. I'm blessed with not noticing if smt is a demo or not I'm just enjoying it all

ZKcaooE.png

How do yall even distinguish a finished song from a demo I'm so bad at it :toofunny: Anneway I cry and yell yas bitch slé mi mama everytime Lana opens her mouth all I know is that BAR is an extremely beautiful song and if there's more then I'm done for it. I'm blessed with not noticing if smt is a demo or not I'm just enjoying it all

right now we can assume it's a demo from how poor the quality is... even if it was ripped from a video, the quality would be higher.

Meet me on the  dark alley and i'll show you hoe

Wanna try me bitch? lets schedule 

jk

your pic is a hot dog

I don't quite understand all the holier than thou fans on her who act like they are better than everyone else because they plan to "wait for the release" before they listen to the song and then act rude to people who are curious and just want to hear the song... it's so extra and unnecessarily rude