Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I don't need Lana covering more old ass singers. She needs to cover "Dumb" by Nirvana

Fave Nirvana song

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think the album will be released May 23 (the final mysterious date). All the other dates will give us info about the album, such as album name, tracklist... but I don't know for sure.

Those dates aren't mysterious. We know exactly what they're for

C50GrpTXEAEMwD0.jpg

Why do so many of you have to be so zzzzz  faux pretentious and boring "wow hope none of these songs have any actual rhythm! Acoustic heavy breathing only!" Then she puts Honeymoon, the closest thing to a compromise anyone is getting, and your're bored or hate the trap influences or w/e

tZ7WN4B.gif

Can we all just agree no ones ever happy with Lana?

*releases album*

Bottom: Ew it's so over produced I want something natural

*releases guitar driven album*

Bottom: who tf asked for this shit I need a bussy bopper

*releases beat driven album*

Bottom: Lana will never top BTD

Why do so many of you have to be so zzzzz  faux pretentious and boring "wow hope none of these songs have any actual rhythm! Acoustic heavy breathing only!" Then she puts Honeymoon, the closest thing to a compromise anyone is getting, and your're bored or hate the trap influences or w/e

ehhhhhhh. AKA was acoutic and it wasn't boring.

But I'd be okay so long as it's not overproduced.

giphy.gif

I mean I kinda like BAR now, but I still don't see how it's one of her best songs. The only highlights are the pre-chorus and bridge. 

I also don't see how the final will be shorter, or how she'll remove something without ruining the rest of the song. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I mean I kinda like BAR now, but I still don't see how it's one of her best songs. The only highlights are the pre-chorus and bridge. 

I also don't see how the final will be shorter, or how she'll remove something without ruining the rest of the song. 

I get u totally, but i do think its one of her best songs at pulling our emotions ya know? we feel her

ehhhhhhh. AKA was acoutic and it wasn't boring.

But I'd be okay so long as it's not overproduced.

I wouldn't call AKA fully acoustic. It's not an overly polished album by any means, but it's also got some pretty obvious computer synthesized stuff on it. Regardless, BTD is a great, grand album, even if UV was better, and I don't really know why there's suddenly such backlash, except for the fact that people seem offended at the idea that "trendy" young women found something relatable about Lana/in her music during that era  :noparty:

tZ7WN4B.gif