Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

After hearing BAR I understand the title and love the track but I'm still hoping the album itself isn't called Best American Record, since apparently it isn't even referred to Lana but to another person's work (Barrie) so it wouldn't really make sense to me

Well like some have mentioned, I do believe that she is referring to herself in the song. She could be the person that was obsessed with making music for fame (possibly BAR = BTD) that she destroyed her relationship. 

But nonetheless, I do think that BAR is not exotic or intresting enough to be the album title for Lana

nF70D0F.png

did u find it. im not sure if its fake

I didn't find it yet, still looking around but it's impossible lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

did u find it. im not sure if its fake

Does it even exist? You have been lying and contradicting yourself throughout the entire thread

Well texts/calls won't do shit in the US because Interscope didn't even sent the song yesterday (They should've get her a radio deal in the first place) but in Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France) she's getting some airplay

Putting Love in the Spotify/Shazam charts is the only way we can make the general public notice it

Her song is being serviced to radio. Just request it.

http://playiga.com/genre/hotac/

Other than that you're right. It's unfortunate because her stans won't even stream the song.

Like parts of UV were surf noir, dunno if we need a whole album of it

Yeah that's true, I just adore it so much I wouldn't mind a full album of it, but I get it's not everyone's thing :)

(I'm so glad the swearing censor is gone now because I never wanted to use the smiley face in case people thought I was swearing at them instead of just smiling haha)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I love how every era has a different director to represent the visuals of the music in the best way.

BTD had Woodkid

Paradise Anthony Mandler

UV Jake Nava/Vincent Haycock

and now for LDR5 Lana seems to have chosen Rich Lee

(i skipped HM on purpose because, to me, it's not cohesive visually while all the others eras had an apparent common theme)

giphy.gif

the one that leaked is not the final, guys. final isn't out there, very few people have it, it's shorter (4 mins, I think) and has changes in the production. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

the one that leaked is not the final, guys. final isn't out there, very few people have it, it's shorter (4 mins, I think) and has changes in the production.

I hope so

the one that leaked is not the final, guys. final isn't out there, very few people have it, it's shorter (4 mins, I think) and has changes in the production. 

How do you know that

Seriously i'm getting mad because i have asked this question a thousand times in this forum

All this back and forth is rage-inducing. It's a demo, it's not a demo, it's 2 minutes shorter, it's not, it's coming next week, it's coming in April, everyone has it, no one has it. Like let's just admit we're not completely fucking sure and we'll find out when the good sis lets us know.

I love how every era has a different director to represent the visuals of the music in the best way.

BTD had Woodkid

Paradise Anthony Mandler

UV Jake Nava/Vincent Haycock

and now for LDR5 Lana seems to have chosen Rich Lee

(i skipped HM on purpose because, to me, it's not cohesive visually while all the others eras had an apparent common theme)

I think the Honeymoon videos are the most cohesive since they all have the same recycled footage of the swimming girls  :suicide:

tumblr_static_babies-glitters-13.gif

All this back and forth is rage-inducing. It's a demo, it's not a demo, it's 2 minutes shorter, it's not, it's coming next week, it's coming in April, everyone has it, no one has it. Like let's just admit we're not completely fucking sure and we'll find out when the good sis lets us know.

Ya you right. All we do is make assumptions. No one actually knows. Myself included. There one version of BAR leaked. Idk if it's a demo or what. I hope. And today I found another version that sounds like an older demo but no one knows if it's fake. Also, no one officially knows the album title, tracklist, or release date. Nope.

Because she was lazy, scrapped her plans and dragged out recycled visuals off UV

Edit: someone else was quicker