Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Black Beauty weren't released when it leaked...A year before UV....

Black Beauty was a demo and her label forced her to release it on the deluxe version of UV. Why would they rush release Love and not BAR if it's supposed to be the second single (unless it's really just a demo) ? They could just put it on iTunes and Spotify if it had any purpose for Lana's vision for the album.

giphy.gif

‪At first I thought Love had a radio deal because I saw all the cbs pop radio stations DJs talking about it but who knows, maybe she has a radio deal that hasn't started yet, and btw is the fan base willing to request if it's really going to be serviced to radio one day? ‬(sorry for the bad English lol)

Black Beauty was a demo and her label forced her to release it on the deluxe version of UV. Why would they rush release Love and not BAR if it's supposed to be the second single (unless it's really just a demo) ? They could just put it on iTunes and Spotify if it had any purpose for Lana's vision for the album.

Because they've already had to start promoting before they wanted to and don't want to have to push up the release date of the album any further? It's a LQ demo that isn't getting any play outside of the same circles who always leak shit. It's not like Consequence of Sound has posted "New song from Lana del Rey's upcoming album leaks". So they plug a few holes and keep going. Especially if there is a video or announcements attached to the release of the song. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

??what

The version of Love that leaked was from the MV, So even if it was lower quality, it was the final instrumental and production and ALSO meant that someone had the video itself. They had to get out in front of it. That isn't the case here.

tZ7WN4B.gif

‪At first I thought Love had a radio deal because I saw all the cbs pop radio stations DJs talking about it but who knows, maybe she has a radio deal that hasn't started yet, and btw is the fan base willing to request if it's really going to be serviced to radio one day? ‬(sorry for the bad English lol)

radio deal doesn't work that way.

If it had a deal, the premiere would have been on the radio. Not randomly poping up on itunes and spotify.

Radio stations can play the song now. It's already RELEASED. There's no servicing crap.

Because they've already had to start promoting before they wanted to and don't want to have to push up the release date of the album any further? It's a LQ demo that isn't getting any play outside of the same circles who always leak shit. It's not like Consequence of Sound has posted "New song from Lana del Rey's upcoming album leaks". So they plug a few holes and keep going. Especially if there is a video or announcements attached to the release of the song. 

it's getting out there. many magazines have published articles about it, even Nylon and NME lmao. it's not as big as Love but everyone knows about it

giphy.gif

I don't think her label "forced" her to release BB, and if the B A R version that leaked it's just a demo I don't see the point of releasing the finished version before their scheduled date 

i really need an album cover

same. the uncertainty of whether is going to be spacey/blue (like love) or witchy/red (like that picture of her w/ 4 fingers) is killing me. I'm still hoping there's astrology stuff somewhere on it :flutter: It could also be something completely unexpected like omg it's killing me  :ohno:

Out of context but am i the only one that prefers this cover over the Starline one? UO-Exclusive-art-560x560.jpg

delete it fat

delete it fat

This one i posted is highly saturated but i still think its better tbh. The letters are not huge and she isnt a midget either

Her face is striking

Reminds me vintage album covers

But I think the Starline one represents better so I think it was a decent choice.

it's getting out there. many magazines have published articles about it, even Nylon and NME lmao. it's not as big as Love but everyone knows about it

Hmm, they all appeared today though. Love was huge and immediate. I still maintain that the quality is low enough for her team not to feel as compromised by the leak as they could have been.

Also, I paid the extra $$$ for that alternate cover red Honeymoon record. I think she looks nice on it  :toofunny:

tZ7WN4B.gif

This one i posted is highly saturated but i still think its better tbh. The letters are not huge and she isnt a midget either

Her face is striking

Reminds me vintage album covers

But I think the Starline one represents better so I think it was a decent choice.

Both are bad   :eek:

radio deal doesn't work that way.

If it had a deal, the premiere would have been on the radio. Not randomly poping up on itunes and spotify.

Radio stations can play the song now. It's already RELEASED. There's no servicing crap.

Sweetie I know how radio deals work, but Bebe Rexha's 'I got you' got one like 1 month afters it's release, 

And since Love is bombing around the globe I think they'll end up cancelling any radio release