Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Because she was lazy, scrapped her plans and dragged out recycled visuals off UV

Edit: someone else was quicker

what plans ? As of what I know she didn't have any different plans for the Honeymoon Era. Maybe you're referring to the original UV video ?

giphy.gif

LMFAO. So I'm at my dads on the back padio and I look up and there's a sign by the gazebo saying "B A R" (Like an actual bat sign.)

I take that as a sign from God

Let's get some baseless speculation going on something else:

Honeymoon had only one singular explicit song on it (the lead single, ironically). We all love hearing Lana sassily swear. Is she going to leave us to suffer again  :defeated: I need another FMWUTTT sis PLEASE

tZ7WN4B.gif

right now we can assume it's a demo from how poor the quality is... even if it was ripped from a video, the quality would be higher.

she has demos that have leaked in 320kbps, this makes no sense :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

'Love' US Radio update:

Modern Rock impact date:

3/28

why are they waiting a whole month to send it to radios ?? :facepalm:

giphy.gif

The song is being serviced to radio.

Do y'all READ? Impact dates mean nothing.

We should be thankful and grateful it's being sent to HotAC.

Her past singles weren't even considered.

SS didn't become a hit when it leaked, or at release.. so it's not like Love is 100% DOA. Early march and the (hopefully) tail end of the latest pop radio hits isn't a great time for something that could be pitched as a cute spring song. If BAR is the next single, it's not going to do anything on radio unless they boost the production quite a bit, and we all know Lana will be bored and giving vague interviews about the direction of LDR6 by the time a third single should be rolling around. So Love will be carrying the whole album cycle anyway. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

the one that leaked is not the final, guys. final isn't out there, very few people have it, it's shorter (4 mins, I think) and has changes in the production. 

I have it, it's 5 minutes long and they got deadmau5 to produce it.

giphy.gif

SS didn't become a hit when it leaked, or at release.. so it's not like Love is 100% DOA. Early march and the (hopefully) tail end of the latest pop radio hits isn't a great time for something that could be pitched as a cute spring song. If BAR is the next single, it's not going to do anything on radio unless they boost the production quite a bit, and we all know Lana will be bored and giving vague interviews about the direction of LDR6 by the time a third single should be rolling around. So Love will be carrying the whole album cycle anyway. 

BAR can't be the second single, otherwise they would've released it like they did with Love (or at least I hope they would've been intelligent enough to think this)

giphy.gif