Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

lambe meu cu cheio de merdaaa

In english: Lick my ass full of shit - Lispector, Tulla

:awk:

I'd like to see Lana doing another cover, but as a bonus track.

A Joy Division song cover would be the death of me (just imagine her singing New Dawn Fades, Atmosphere, Love Will Tear Us Apart or Decades, just imagine). Would love to see her covering Janis Joplin's Little Girl Blue or Oasis's Don't Look Back In Anger, Champagne Supernova or Wonderwall (the live cover has terrible sound quality).

original.gif

apparently a new ldr5 song titled 'Chained to the Rhythm' leaked

people are saying its very political but i wont listen to it out of respect for lana

Chained to the Rhythm (ft Ariana Grande), btw, it's the title track 

In english: Lick my ass full of shit - Lispector, Tulla

:awk:

A Joy Division song cover would be the death of me (just imagine her singing New Dawn Fades, Atmosphere, Love Will Tear Us Apart or Decades, just imagine). Would love to see her covering Janis Joplin's Little Girl Blue or Oasis's Don't Look Back In Anger, Champagne Supernova or Wonderwall (the live cover has terrible sound quality).

giphy.gif

HBTB came out in Aug, HM came 2/3 weeks after. Y'all, she promoted HM in June/July-ish, before HBTB even came out. That means either a month and a half, or even less, we should be getting the record!  :smile2:

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

HBTB came out in Aug, HM came 2/3 weeks after. Y'all, she promoted HM in June/July-ish, before HBTB even came out. That means either a month and a half, or even less, we should be getting the record!  :smile2:

I hope so  :eek:

original.gif