Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana: are you serious

ofc he knows something

he had Love and BAR back in spring already

i was talking about the people saying eclipse didnt leak the songs

either the snake leaked it only him (he said at some point he worked v hard for the songs he has and whoever talks shit can do so too if they want) then he passed it on or it was leaked at once to many people

honestly if the second possibility is true ill be shook on how much this lasted unleaked 

She's always so late to acknowledge leaks and stuff. This song mustn't be the next single if they still didn't release it.

I really thought this was the demo cause I heard a dif clip and it sounded more cinematic. maybe it was just more HQ. idk i hope this is the demo, cause it needs tweaking. but it might not be cause it sounds like it was an mp3 from a music video with the beeps in the intro and all the weird sound effects

I'm really excited to hear all of the instrumentals from the album. I always listen to Lana's album instrumentals while working, and so far it seems like the instrumentals for this album will be incredible. Love's is so amazing from what I can hear. (and maybe some day the instrumentals from Paradise will turn up too.)

SAME! I have a youtube playlist of all of them that i listen to while doing assignments

I know the official of Bel Air is on youtube, but god, id kill for Cola and G&M. So sick of hearing shitty strings for them