Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

oh please she was like 16 when she said this why do you all keep bringing this up. She was a Lana fan back in the day and used to reblog lana lyrics/pictures on tumblr but yall created this whole drama with her and now probably they both dislike each other (Lana even liked that stupid tweet back in 2014. THAT was a very childish thing)

It makes no sense if Lorde really believed that but is best friends with Taylor Swift...

ANYWAY, getting back on topic of LDR5....

The thing I'm most curious about is if the space aesthetic will apply to anything else on LDR5? Like will it be limited to the Love video or will it crop up somewhere else? :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

ANYWAY, getting back on topic of LDR5....

The thing I'm most curious about is if the space aesthetic will apply to anything else on LDR5? Like will it be limited to the Love video or will it crop up somewhere else? :)

Didn't Lana say in the IG livestream that the record has some retro futuristic vibe to it? So there's maybe a good chance that the space aesthetic isn't just a thing she used for "Love".

Didn't Lana say in the IG livestream that the record has some retro futuristic vibe to it? So there's maybe a good chance that the space aesthetic isn't just a thing she used for "Love".

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! I hope you're right, Lana in space is everything  :flutter:

oh please she was like 16 when she said this why do you all keep bringing this up. She was a Lana fan back in the day and used to reblog lana lyrics/pictures on tumblr but yall created this whole drama with her and now probably they both dislike each other (Lana even liked that stupid tweet back in 2014. THAT was a very childish thing)

what tweet did Lana like?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Omg can we go like one day without people getting petty and insulting other singers? If you don't like another singer then don't listen to them? Some people get so damn nasty to anyone that isn't Lana, as if just because someone makes different music, makes more 'pop' sounding music, or is more successful than Lana they're automatically a label puppet with no talent? Grow up and get over yourselves.

Some people on here think Lana was a label puppet during btd and that her label is constantly sabotaging her career so she'll go back to doing what they want her to do so... :toofunny:

i76mrxw.png 

Some people on here think Lana was a label puppet during btd and that her label is constantly sabotaging her career so she'll go back to doing what they want her to do so... :toofunny:

Hahaha, I don't even know how to react to that... yikes  :deadbanana:

You guys are.... hmm... how can I put this nicely.... There's only two versions, but I can promise you y'all don't have the second one. I don't know what fake second version y'all have heard (either fanmade or you're imagining sounds, it's okay. A lot of people imagined sounds that weren't there in the HM snippets from Urban outfitters) So to whoever thinks they heard the final version, keep it crazy :dance: