Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

well um im leaving for a week-long vacation for the florida beaches on march 18 so lana better drop that album soon gal... going 2 florida and solemnly walking with my toes in the sand and listening to lana del rey is like, my emo gay dream

pNjWdpc.png

No promo is going to make this era. I keep saying it but doing a song for the Twin Peaks reboot would be EASY. Hasn't Lynch already said he likes her? She could sell a cute makeup line for SURE (Mac? Too Faced? Lancome is trying to lose the grandma image lately) She could cut the ribbon at a new Zara for all I care at this point, just get out there sis  :defeated:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Lana killed her own career but whatever I'm not bothered anymore.

The discussion has been going in circles for years now. Everything changed the moment she cancelled the BBC live lounge and the letterman debut of West Coast.

Her next world tour:

ConfusedSerpentineCommongonolek.gif

Not even a fan of borde but no offense... she said this 3 years ago, who cares :awkney:

Well everyone decided to bring up an anti Lana artist so yeah I care

oh please she was like 16 when she said this why do you all keep bringing this up. She was a Lana fan back in the day and used to reblog lana lyrics/pictures on tumblr but yall created this whole drama with her and now probably they both dislike each other (Lana even liked that stupid tweet back in 2014. THAT was a very childish thing)

She still said it and when you say something you can't take it back. You all wanted to bring lorde up here in this thread why cant i?

Everything changed the moment she cancelled the BBC live lounge and the letterman debut of West Coast.

that opened some old wounds for me... as much as I LOVE uv as an album, the era was painful, nvm the rolling stone 'interview'

Such dellusion yall lmao. Let her be. I'm kind of disappointed about Love's "promo plan" but maybe the leak changed stuff. We don't know what's to come though, and we don't have the record yet, so let's look forward to that. And I don't think 99% of this forum wishes for her to remain a marina-like artist, not even in the hayday of the UV era were most people calling for that. Most of us want her to succeed. And even if it was true, how come her team takes us seriously ? We're like, 200 people on this forum. Her "hardcore" fanbase irl is way bigger than that, and they always buy her tickets and scream ceaselessly during her shows. Although Ben & his pals could learn about some interesting aspects of their job from members on here, we don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Moving on !