Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm kind of confused. When love leaked, Lana released it. But when B A R leaked so..what happening with that?

Love was the lead single

The other song is only the demo and it's just another track.. It makes sense to me

I'm kind of confused. When love leaked, Lana released it. But when B A R leaked so..what happening with that?

BAR doesn't seem to have spread as quickly as Love so maybe thats why? idk I felt like with Love, everyone knew about it but with BAR not as many? Like there were MAJOR meltdowns when Love leaked but not so much for BAR.

Tbh I'm happy that she's not releasing it because it leaked. If she did, that would just encourage leakers to leak more of her songs as they would think she will just rush release it so I am glad she stood her ground, go LANA  :yesnod:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06XCPSBB2/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_sZFUyb8GTWGQ0

Why is this mess is more expensive than the original track :rip:

The whole 'Lana shouldn't react to leaks' theory is cute but leakers don't care. If someone wants to leak smth (especially on social media) they're doing it for attention. They don't care if Lana releases it a day after that or 3 years later.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm already bored of Love. What the fuck is Lana waiting for ? Dropping a single and then not saying anything for 2 weeks ? Even tho it was a rush release she could at least do an insta live stream or something.

This is already Honeymoon Era 2.0 :toofunny:

giphy.gif

I'm already bored of Love. What the fuck is Lana waiting for ? Dropping a single and then not saying anything for 2 weeks ? Even tho it was a rush release she could at least do an insta live stream or something.

Calm down. It's only been 2 weeks, her promo is probably going to start this week

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The HM era was more exciting at this point tho tbh we had radio interviews and radio premiers for hbtb, mtwbw and salvatore.

i76mrxw.png 

LOVE radio update: 

Modern Rock impact date:

3/28

Triple A impact date:
3/28

(NEW) Alternative impact date:
3/28

HAC impact date
-

(Not even confirmed) Top 40/POP/CHR impact date:
-

If you guys want I can provide some POP/HAC/Alternative radio stations links where we can "suggest" LOVE to be played/added  :)

If you guys want I can provide some POP/HAC/Alternative radio stations links where we can "suggest" LOVE to be played/added  :)

yes please ! We should share them also on twitter/instagram

giphy.gif

LOVE radio update: 

Modern Rock impact date:

3/28

Triple A impact date:

3/28

(NEW) Alternative impact date:

3/28

HAC impact date

-

(Not even confirmed) Top 40/POP/CHR impact date:

-

sure why not? and mess at them sticking with the initial release date. so, the real release date for love was 3/24? 

by this time, love will be dead and buried

sure why not? and mess at them sticking with the initial release date. so, the real release date for love was 3/24? 

by this time, love will be dead and buried

Love is alive and rising in Germany though, its time for the radio mix on the single ep.

i76mrxw.png