Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I doubt Interscope would allow her to do no promo this time.

Also, yes the song leaked, but that doesn't mean she can just call places up - magazine, TV shows, etc - and say she wants to move up her appearance, interviews. That stuff is booked way in advance. I think we need to chill and see what will happen.

Carry on posting this truth sis :fabcat:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I just noticed that all of Lana's previous releases were "℗ 201x Lana Del Rey, under exclusive license to Universal Music Domestic Rock/Urban, a division of Universal Music GmbH" or "℗ 201x Lana Del Rey, under exclusive license to Vertigo/Capitol, a division of Universal Music GmbH" in Germany (and Austria), whereas Love is just "℗ 2017 Lana Del Rey". Does anybody have an idea why this could be?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I just noticed that all of Lana's previous releases were "℗ 201x Lana Del Rey, under exclusive license to Universal Music Domestic Rock/Urban, a division of Universal Music GmbH" or "℗ 201x Lana Del Rey, under exclusive license to Vertigo/Capitol, a division of Universal Music GmbH" in Germany (and Austria), whereas Love is just "℗ 2017 Lana Del Rey". Does anybody have an idea why this could be?

This is what makes me believe her whole music/audience is aimed to be indie rather than mainstream.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

were back in that period where theres no lana news and nothing to discuss so people just start repeating the same things again and again

pNjWdpc.png

I noticed that a few days ago and thought she's not under vertigo anymore (which would explain why there's no radio push etc. Bc vertigo used to support Lana so much hbtb and honeymoon even had tv ads for weeeks :toofunny: but amazon also has the copyright as Lana del rey but the label and publishers are still vertigo. I think it's just that she has her own supgroup under vertigo now I mean even dua lipa has one under universal.

i76mrxw.png 

I much prefer Yayo (Paradise Edition) to AKA version. It sounds more rich and she sounds like an angel. I'd love for her to re-do some of her old songs that have lots of potential like Go Go Dancer, All Smiles, Mermaid Motel/Hotel (?) etc.

Get your hearing checked

Did you guys noticed she's not making songs about being rich and trippy anymore? Like Money Power Glory, National Anthem

Love and BARZ are very humble songs

We literally have only 2 songs. A little too early to take that as a fact.

EotAQlJ.jpg

inb4 she just drops the album tracklist, the cover, then the actual album, and then disappears only to be seen getting coffee by paparazzi. thats our promo

You forgot the music video that's actually a short, the 8mm home made video for the title track, the notorious Instagram account & the Anthony Fantano diss video (when he actually liked the whole record)

She will not say anything when Ed has just released his new alboom. He is taking too much attention from music buyers now. Lana stans may not understand this, but that is politics.

I expect her to give some more info in two weeks

If Lana gives info, she just randomly drops it on Instagram. I think you overestimate the effort she puts into her "promo"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

inb4 she just drops the album tracklist, the cover, then the actual album, and then disappears only to be seen getting coffee by paparazzi. thats our promo

Will she eat soft ice cream too?

Mfhp.gif

You forgot the music video that's actually a short, the 8mm home made video for the title track, the notorious Instagram account & the Anthony Fantano diss video (when he actually liked the whole record)

I would pay good money to watch her drag Anthony Fantano through the fucking mud  :teehee: 

To pass time, what's your top 10 fave Unreleased Lana songs? Mine list is

1. I Don't Wanna Go

2. You're gonna love me

3. Driving in cars with boys

4. Fordham Road

5. Tv in black and white

6. Afraid

7. Backfire

8. Try tonight

9. Come when you call me America (v. 1)

10. JFK

I'm trying to listen to all the unreleased to pass time before LDR5