Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

But how can you complain about BtD not having enough diversity in terms of production and sound and then say HM is better? Almost all HM songs have the same mininalistic production, the same kind of vocals and the same tempo. Don't get me wrong, I love the album, but the lack of diversity is it's biggest problem

Honeymoon is her most diverse album since AKA in terms of production.

They're right. BTD has the same damn production throughout the whole thing lmao. It's frustrating even. #banEmile2017

I want her so bad to re-record Jump and put it in LDR5, just like she included Yayo in Paradise  :defeated:

Do you really want Lana to ruin this song? Look what she did with Yayo.

The piano was great but her vocals. Jump doesn’t deserve it.

Mfhp.gif

Love is alive and rising in Germany though, its time for the radio mix on the single ep.

rising ? Didn't it drop out of the charts this week ?

giphy.gif

nope. it actually climbed 26 positions. and is now almost top15 on ikoons

ooh you're right, but I was checking the official singles charts and apparently it has dropped out this week after debuting at #68 

giphy.gif

it debuted #89. now it is 68. i was wrong. it climbed 21 positions. and that is the official chart

thank you x

do you know where I can check the german charts ? There are so many different sites

giphy.gif

I much prefer Yayo (Paradise Edition) to AKA version. It sounds more rich and she sounds like an angel. I'd love for her to re-do some of her old songs that have lots of potential like Go Go Dancer, All Smiles, Mermaid Motel/Hotel (?) etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is my first time posting on here. I wanted to remind people that Love leaked early. Why is everyone so sure she doesn't have promo planned? If technically the song leaked nearly a month before it was supposed to - that doesn't mean there isn't more promo planned (appearances, maybe SNL, etc). 

I'm just not yet convinced that we'll get Honeymoon 2.0 in terms of promo. Even the posters across the cities was more promo than Honeymoon.

I want her so bad to re-record Jump and put it in LDR5, just like she included Yayo in Paradise :defeated:

My thoughts exactly. Idk what people mean when they say she ruined Yayo. I personally rather the darker more produced sound and dryer vocals.

I agree. It seems like she is doing promo. She has ads on Instagram and YouTube, and the posters. And we don't know, we might see her do a TV performance. And probably magazine interviews. She's already doing a lot more than Honeymoon.

I understand her not doing SNL and sometimes pulling out of US promo but yes she should really promote in Europe, it would be so easy for her :smh: Is it the travel? Tending her hydrangeas? Who knows maybe she has some planned

I doubt Interscope would allow her to do no promo this time.

Also, yes the song leaked, but that doesn't mean she can just call places up - magazine, TV shows, etc - and say she wants to move up her appearance, interviews. That stuff is booked way in advance. I think we need to chill and see what will happen.