Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Where is BAR Lana?!?! I'm getting impatient :deadbanana:

They're not going to address it, either because it's off the record or because it's been reworked already

VyIsfwC.jpg

They're not going to address it, either because it's off the record or because it's been reworked already

also BAR is different than Love. Love was the lead single with a dope expensive music video. i assume they're upset about the BAR demo but they're okay with it bcuz its not final and its not a lead single??? idk tho

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Not sure if this really matters, but she released High by the Beach on August 10th and then put Honeymoon up for preorder exactly 2 weeks later on August 21st. I know "Love" was rush released, but maybe we'll get a preorder soon? Or at least an update on what the next move is with this era?

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Not sure if this really matters, but she released High by the Beach on August 10th and then put Honeymoon up for preorder exactly 2 weeks later on August 21st. I know "Love" was rush released, but maybe we'll get a preorder soon? Or at least an update on what the next move is with this era?

something tells me that they want to stick with Love only for a while, which I would support if they actually pushed it harder

something tells me that they want to stick with Love only for a while, which I would support if they actually pushed it harder

Yeah, I love "Love". But she just releases, and then doesn't comment. Which would be fine if we knew what was going on. I hate being left in the dark, it's makes waiting 10x harder :((

Yeah, I love "Love". But she just releases, and then doesn't comment. Which would be fine if we knew what was going on. I hate being left in the dark, it's makes waiting 10x harder :((

well, we have discussed that, myself included, already hundreds of times here in this thread.

interesting fact: love has less dislikes after two weeks than lorde's song after one day. and they ended up having almost the same amount of views after day one with way less hype for lana. universal should have more faith in the power of this song.

well, we have discussed that, myself included, already hundreds of times here in this thread.

interesting fact: love has less dislikes after two weeks than lorde's song after one day. and they ended up having almost the same amount of views after day one with way less hype for lana. universal should have more faith in the power of this song.

Well, Love is 100x better than Greenlight. Not that I wish anything bad on lorde or have anything against her but.... Lana is leagues ahead of her imo

Well, that's amazing to know

I want Cherry Blossom Lullaby on the record or else i'll cut my Lipster membership card

I want Life Is Beautiful

original.gif