Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I love Honeymoon, but at first I didn't have a good feeling about it. It grew on me over time. I wasn't crazy about any of the singles, it's my least favorite Lana album but overall it's still so good and I'm glad she made it. For this album I have a much better feeling and I'm way more excited, Love is amazing and she seems so much happier.

1.My Best Days

2.Let My Hair Down

3.Fine China

4.Children Of the Bad Revolution

5.Roller Derby

6.Roses

7.Boarding School

8.Hawaiian Tropic

9.Strange Love

10.Axl Rose Husband

:heart:

1. Super Movie

2. Yes To Heaven

3. Axl Rose Husband

4. Go Go Dancer

5. Wayamaya

6. Driving In Cars With Boys

7. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

8. 1949

9. You're Gonna Love Me

10. Starry Eyed

:oop2: :oop2: :oop2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe she's staying quiet on social media now because she's planning on announcing something else and she wants to keep us thirsty in the meantime.   :oopna:

well thats probably what will happen but like she aint thinking about us being thirsty, she's just waiting for her shit to be ready aksjdaksjdd

She can not announce much. If she announces BAR, it will be all over the internet again. If she announces the album, BAR will end up being all over the internet again,

However what she could do is tease with the collabs or some snippets while being in the studio.

i also hope there is an album trailer again

She should, at least, do a BBC Radio 1 promo for Love and talk more about the album, give people some tease. The tour needs to hurry up too. The song already proved it can go further because IT IS COMMERCIAL but she's isnt a mainstream artist and she obviously can't hold a single that's up the top 5. The albums are not going well too. 

Again, i shall say: the record label needs to support her stuff if they're interested in getting dat ca$h. The only artist that is a sell-out in these years at Interscope is Kendrick Lamar. And he's doing some featurings only, no promo for any album. Give her the boost, Iovine.

Having said that, I need to affirm that I dont fucking care about sales. But when the label is fucking up her art in a 1000 different ways just because she's not the best selling artist, I get angry.

You can warn point me now.

When was the original Love release date? She'll probably have an real interview a few days after that time or something if it was already scheduled. Those two interviews after the Love release were pretty last minute and just on the phone

When was the original Love release date? She'll probably have an real interview a few days after that time or something if it was already scheduled. Those two interviews after the Love release were pretty last minute and just on the phone

28 of february.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

and in 2 days was the supposed release of the MV  :deadbanana: (6th of March)

???, ?????????

March 6th or 7th, I think?