Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

You guys are.... hmm... how can I put this nicely.... There's only two versions, but I can promise you y'all don't have the second one. I don't know what fake second version y'all have heard (either fanmade or you're imagining sounds, it's okay. A lot of people imagined sounds that weren't there in the HM snippets from Urban outfitters) So to whoever thinks they heard the final version, keep it crazy :dance:

Look at Vonn spitting these straight facts!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I really can't see why radio stations are not playing Love..In my opinion it doesn't lack in anything compared to summertime sadness

I think they are actually playing it in Eruope

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Haven't heard it played in the UK yet

haven't heard it in Greece, too ..but I guess here songs come late :P..Blue jeans and summertime sadness became smash hits in 2013 almost one year after their release

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

haven't heard it in Greece, too ..but I guess here songs come late :P..Blue jeans and summertime sadness became smash hits in 2013 almost one year after their release

It ended up doing better in Greece then the UK eventually though I think, maybe the same thing will happen again

original.png

Mh I would say no, maybe some radio stations would play it but surely it wouldn't be a hit

I "get" why people think Salvatore = Italy, but it's actually serving vintage NYC Summer teas. I always thought it would do decently as a US single. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

I really can't see why radio stations are not playing Love..In my opinion it doesn't lack in anything compared to summertime sadness

Summertime Sadness had the radio mix with similar beats to the demo, they just need to make a radio mix like that for love (no second verse wo/ a proper beat, a bit more instrumental highlights here and there ) then 'send it to radio' even though u don't have to do that in Germany but I feel like they had some kind of deal for the other radio mixes since they used to play ss, dp and west coast a lot.

@Vertigo wyd sis

i76mrxw.png 

Summertime Sadness had the radio mix with similar beats to the demo, they just need to make a radio mix like that for love (no second verse wo/ a proper beat, a bit more instrumental highlights here and there ) then 'send it to radio' even though u don't have to do that in Germany but I feel like they had some kind of deal for the other radio mixes since they used to play ss, dp and west coast a lot.

@Vertigo wyd sis

Exactly, there's no way Love will get much airplay without a radio mix! They could just use the fanmade one and it'd probably be fine. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif