Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone know what happened with Blake instagramming that he was at the Late Late show? Do we think she'll be on next week? (I'm reaching here).

That's what you hope except the proof is in the pudding as they say. She headlined both lolla Chicago and Brazil last year if I remember, and she was one of the first performers announced for Paris. And she does have a love affair with doing festivals rather than touring.

she wont do lolla another year tbh 

Does anyone know what happened with Blake instagramming that he was at the Late Late show? Do we think she'll be on next week? (I'm reaching here).

he performs with other artists too

can someone pm me BAR please? I only got to listen to it once when it leaked before the link was taken down and I haven't gotten to listen to it since.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

can someone pm me BAR please? I only got to listen to it once when it leaked before the link was taken down and I haven't gotten to listen to it since.

That's prohibited round here. @Elle betta give you a warning point

she wont do lolla another year tbh

he performs with other artists too

Except she's literally announced three festival dates already one being Lollapalooza Paris. But ya ok sure.

I hope she does Lolla in Chicago this year!! I'm thinking about making a thread that speculates her setlists for the summer shows/any shows thereafter that promote LDR5, would anyone be interested in that?! Maybe I should wait until LDR5 is actually released though.... maybe idk. Thoughts? <3

So is Love getting a physical release or not?

I kinda doubt it. Universal Germany said so on Facebook, but there has been no mention of it since then and on their website Love is still only listed as track and not as CD single. And the last single that got a physical release was Dark Paradise, so...

They were probably just bullshitting.  :pft:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I kinda doubt it. Universal Germany said so on Facebook, but there has been no mention of it since then and on their website Love is still only listed as track and not as CD single. And the last single that got a physical release was Dark Paradise, so...

They were probably just bullshitting.  :pft:

I looked it up a while ago and i think they meant the download tbh :rip: both question and answer were written in a way that they could be misunderstood especially since people who work for companies Facebook or twitter pages are usually really .. well let's say not the most qualified staff.

i76mrxw.png 

So is Love getting a physical release or not?

In addition to what the others said, when I went to get my poster at Universal they basically said it was promo only and they owned very few reserved for contests. So I don't think we have any chance :(

ZKcaooE.png

I would love a small double sided vinyl with Love and maybe an acoustic version or different track on the other side but I know it won't happen lmao

The paradise box set did so well with the ride picture disc and all she should do that again

She doesn't have a love affair, it's easy made money. You get paid decently and you don't have to sell the tickets based on her name alone.

Let's not act like Lana can't sell concert tickets based on her name alone. Every tour she has done she has sold out dates across the board, and the upcoming tour will be no different.

Take your success obsessed negativity somewhere else.

In addition to what the others said, when I went to get my poster at Universal they basically said it was promo only and they owned very few reserved for contests. So I don't think we have any chance :(

how'd you get a poster?  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

That's what you hope except the proof is in the pudding as they say. She headlined both lolla Chicago and Brazil last year if I remember, and she was one of the first performers announced for Paris. And she does have a love affair with doing festivals rather than touring.

She didn't tbh