Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Apple music said on Snapchat to tune into ovosund radio tomorrow. I doubt it has anything to do with lana but it's 3pm pst/6pm eat/10pm GMT

Edit: kms it's for Drake

OMG but what happened to the tons of ppl waiting?? almos of them where  - 21 or what??

I think most of them were actually just waiting outside the venue to see if they could meet Lana or sneak in and didn't actually have passes lmao

maybe she's gonna perform some songs from the new album and she's getting feedback hence why they cant record

I don't really see that as something Lana would do considering anyone with money could get in, tbh I think it's just a messy organisation and underestimation of the demand for her performance to be streamed

giphy.gif

I think most of them were actually just waiting outside the venue to see if they could meet Lana or sneak in and didn't actually have passes lmao

From how many of them were posting on Twitter about how they were shocked they were turned away when they're "artists" but don't actually have a wristband or a badge, I'd guess a lot of them also didn't bother to research what you actually had to have to be admitted and thought they were just going to point at their flower crowns and walk in.  :facepalm:

This is such a strange event?? announced the day before, hardly anyone inside the venue, no videos or photos allowed? How odd...

yet this is one of the few events she continuously posted about om social media