latothemoon

Which artists do you think/hope are featured on Lana's new album?

Now that it's been confirmed that there will surprisingly be at least one collaboration on Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, who do you predict or hope it will be with? A big artist? Someone unexpected? Someone who Lana has worked with before? Discuss!

I hope it's A$AP ROCKY!  :angie:

Lykke Li, A$AP Rocky, Jamie XX even Eminem would be better than Marina And the Sh!tty Diamonds.

David Lynch, The XX and Mark Ronson please!

Yes!!! Imagine if Lana will be the Roadhouse singer on the Twin Peaks reboot  :omg:

4BZPaCg.jpg

Im thinking a collab w a different producers

Yeah I think that's actually what the collaborations are! We already know there's 3 producers (or more?). And Lana has said the album has everything she loves in it, so we know it's gonna have diversity. 

I actually doubt her songs will have featured singers in it. It's not her thing, she wants to do it on her own. She might have artists helping her write, or do small background vocals (like in Brooklyn Baby) but I think that's it :)

There probably won't be any Lana Del Rey feat. ______. Like The Weeknd's Party Monster didn't have feat. Lana Del Rey, when she contributed vocals and writing.

The Weeknd - It'll be cute seeing her take charge of most of the song and having his verse play in the middle or towards the end. It'll be like the lyrics and sound of Prisoner/Stargirl, but more of her. 

Marina and The Diamonds - Idk how this would sound but they're both such great artists and they'd probably make it work. #Larina

A$AP Rocky - Ridin 2.0 please and thank you :legend:

(I honestly can't hear a collab in my head until it happens a la A$AP and Abel being on the list so I'll just be waiting)

I don't think I want a Father John Misty collab though because it'll probably be a snooze and I'm not here for that. The lyrics would be top notch though, I already know. It's more likely he's going to be one of them. 

Also, I'd rather her have guest producers, I want to see a new side of my girl, but I don't have a problem with her experimenting with the collaborations unlike a lot of people, she's had four albums without any lol

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

So is the Beautiful & Rich ft ASAP Rocky not real? LOL Either way, I bet ASAP Rocky is featured! Its the most likely imo, and she was on his live stream somewhat recently which may indicate some correlation there. I guess the Weeknd is likely as well, but that'd be kinda redundant.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I just heard some songs by these artists and I think they could work with her

Possible:

1.Lykke Li

2.Father John Misty

3.ASAP Rocky

4.Jonathan Wilson(I can see him working more in the producing and songwriting part tho)

Wishful thinking/could happen:

1.Marina And The Diamonds(Pure fangirlism lmao. But I think their voices could actually work somehow)

2.Alex Turner(eargasm just by imagining :cumming: )

3.Cat Power(I just heard her. Honestly her music and voice are so beautiful, I can def see her influence in Lana. Maybe futurely <3 . Or maybe they met secretly to record a song already :O )

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

2.Alex Turner(eargasm just by imagining :cumming: )

3.Cat Power(I just heard her. Honestly her music and voice are so beautiful, I can def see her influence in Lana. Maybe futurely <3 . Or maybe they met secretly to record a song already :O )

OMG Alex Turner could be a strong possibility since they were hanging out recently! They would sound so good together! I feel like Alex would sound better on UV-like album, but maybe LDR5 will have a UV-like song with them two :angie:

Also, Cat Power is another strong possibility. Idk how they would sound together tho :um2:

I'm like 80% sure that she would consider doing collabs with Father John Misty, ASAP Rocky and The Weeknd.

I agree with @@CrazySister's thought that she might collab with Alex Turner.

Also, she loves Bruce Springsteen. Do you guys think it's possible for her to be able to collab with him? Like, she was so close to get to work with Lou Reed. That's why the thought of her working with Springsteen doesn't seem THAT unlikely.

But I'm not sure who else she would collaborate with... Which women would she want featured on her songs?

Some female artists Lana likes:

• Cat Power ( :teehee:)
  • Rihanna (I can't imagine a collab here though tbh)
  • Marina Diamandis (Their Twitter conversation doesn't seem like they've talked a lot recently though)
  • Courtney Love (hmmm I don't think so)
  • SoKo (Did I make this up or did it seem like they were friends and SoKo commented on Lana's Instagram?)

BØRNS , Hozier or maybe The Neighbourhood? Although I think Lana would be featured more on their album instead of hers.

BØRNS is yet another possibility since Lana and him had a little exchange, but it's not as likely compared to some others mentioned. Hozier and The Neighborhood could sound good with Lana, but that collab is a little far fetched imo.

Sorry I'm posting a lot on this page, but this is so interesting to talk about since we know there will be a collab.

My top guesses are:

1. ASAP Rocky/The Weeknd (they're tied tbh)
  2. Alex Turner
  3. Cat Power
  4. FJM because of closeness (I don't think they would sound good together at all, but I could be wrong)

So excited to see how this turns out! It's like the oscars! Should we place bets or do a poll?

I'm not against collabs per se, but she has such a distinctive voice, esthetic and overall presence that she needs someone who can mesh well with her. I liked her collabs with The Weeknd. I trust her instincts and I'm really looking forward to these collabs (better to have collabs than covers anyway on the album)

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers