Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think it was some interview where she said she didnt want to do a deluxe edition of ultraviolence but the label wanted her to have bonus tracks

so this bitch would've scraped black beauty

Well I'm pretty certain even if there won't be a deluxe edition there will still be an Urban Outfitters or LDR online store with alternate album cover. I always forget both honeymoon and ultraviolence have official alt covers

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Who cares. A Zella Day collab is gonna sound AWFUL(cos Zella is talentless)

Also, that borns gay. Such a wannabe

Cosigned by Trash Magic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Who cares. A Zella Day collab is gonna sound AWFUL(cos Zella is talentless)

Also, that borns gay. Such a wannabe

I think Slumber Party's point was that collaborations with people who are famous, considering they are all talented people (The Weeknd; Sean/Yoko; Courtney) will do good for her sales. Their point didn't talk about people like Zella and Borns who, besides the point that they are literally not going to happen anyway, are completely unknown who won't do anything for sales in terms of name or make the songs better.

giphy.gif

This is literally the first time lanas gonna have a Few Collabs on an album, let's just be open minded, when has Lana really released anything that's horrible lol everyone should calm down. She could have made better collab choices, but these are only rumoured except maybe The Weeknd. Think of this, look how many more people listened to Lana bc of him, all those people that listened to his last 2 albums know who Lana Del Rey is, she's getting a good amount of extra exposure. She'll get this again, this time for her own work.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

This is literally the first time lanas gonna have a Few Collabs on an album, let's just be open minded, when has Lana really released anything that's horrible lol everyone should calm down. She could have made better collab choices, but these are only rumoured except maybe The Weeknd. Think of this, look how many more people listened to Lana bc of him, all those people that listened to his last 2 albums know who Lana Del Rey is, she's getting a good amount of extra exposure. She'll get this again, this time for her own work.

Exactly. And if it is a Strawberry Fields cover of sorts with Sean/Yoko literally imagine how much press that is going to get.

giphy.gif

Why is there even drama over a Zella Day collab or a Børns collab?? Like Zella tweeted a strawberry and Børns tweeted a smile.... that's not exactly a concrete confirmation?? Lets just wait till we get confirmation of the collabs before freaking out  :biblio:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg